“Enjoyed our dinners!”

Ranked #9 of 99 Restaurants in Anacortes
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina offers seating for 212 guests; two large view decks seat another 100. Features of the new restaurant include an exhibition kitchen, private dining room for 32, and a covered patio with an outdoor fireplace. Located near Rose Point, Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina offers guests an impressive view of the marina and boating activities year round.
Reviewed June 12, 2019

First off, we had a great, friendly waiter who checked on us frequently. Enjoyed sitting on the patio, looking at the water and all the boats in the harbor. Enjoyed our wine and beer. Enjoyed our meals (salmon for me with rice and a yummy sauce, plus a good coleslaw; and for hubby cooked just right fish n' chips.) The desserts were good too - key lime for me and rhubarb for hubby. We ate at Cabana and felt the value was good.

Date of visit: June 2019
Taylor F, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Linda! Thank you so much for joining us last week and for taking the time to share your experience with me. I am so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy the patio and that the service was friendly during your visit! It sounds like you made wonderful meal choices as well as dessert. We hope to see you again soon! ~Taylor

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Have had clam chowder at many of the Anthony's restaurants, and it's always very good. Should have just ordered a bowl of chowder and skipped the oysters. Oysters were overly battered and greasy. Also on the plate was yucky coleslaw and undercooked French fries.
My spouse enjoyed the cod. Since the entree was listed as fish & chips, he asked for something in lieu of fries. Was offered a couple of salad choices, or veggies for an upcharge. He was happy with the salad.
I was not told fries were part of my entree, nor was I offered an alternative. If we ever return, I'll know to ask, as I would have preferred salad or veggies.
Requested bread, as Anthony's is famous for their sourdough bread. However, I've never before had bread with crust so tough I couldn't bite through it nor cut it with a knife! Ended up ripping it into small pieces with my fingers.
Cost just under $100 for 2 people to have lunch! Outrageously expensive!

Date of visit: June 2019
Taylor F, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear that you weren't pleased with the oysters, slaw or fries and that the bread also fell short. This is not reflective of the standards that we hold ourselves to and I feel terrible about this. I have passed your comments along to our team and I would like to have our general manager personally reach out to you! Can you please email me with a contact phone number? I will have her touch base soon. Again, thank you and I am so sorry! I hope to hear from you soon! ~Taylor, feedback@anthonys.com

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

This is a NW chain, but every one we’ve patronized has been consistently good. The seafood is always fresh and the servers always friendly and knowledgeable. You really can’t go wrong here.

Date of visit: June 2019

Hello there! Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you had such a nice time with us as well as our sister restaurants. We hope to see you again soon! ~Taylor

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

We used to go to Anthony’s for happy hour, and you could hardly find a seat it was so busy. That’s all changed now with the prices inflated with very little value for the food and certainly mediocre at best. They boast wine and beer discounts at happy hour and it’s basic normal price as everywhere else in town. We go downtown Anacortes to great restaurants, pay the same as ‘happy hour’ at Anthonys and the food was less money wine & beer same as happy hour and we get quality food. My wife & decided after 28 years of eating the twilight dinners and happy hour at Anthonys throughout the Puget Sound we are done with Anthonys. They got greedy and their quality didn’t keep up with their competitors. The chain is badly broken and needs serious gourmet food repair.

Date of visit: May 2019

Hi Jackson! Thank you for your feedback and for joining us recently. I am so sorry to hear that you were unable to find a seat during happy hour and that you feel that the prices do not match the portion sizes or quality! Our team works extremely hard to ensure that the quality and prices for both our regular and dinner menu are conducive to great value. I feel terrible that you did not feel this way and I have passed your comments along to our team for review and we will be sure to look into this! In addition, I would love to have our general manager personally contact you about this. Please email me with a contact phone number and I will be sure to have her reach out soon. Again, thank you and I am so sorry about this! I hope to hear from you soon. ~Taylor, feedback@anthonys.com

Reviewed June 4, 2019

A little on the pricey side but if you go between 5-6, you can get their special dinner deal for $24 or so. I thought it was a great deal and a lot to eat. I love this restaurant!

Date of visit: March 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for dining with us recently and for coming in during our sunset dinners! It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us and we certainly hope to see you again soon! ~Taylor