“Lobster lunch”

Ranked #9 of 99 Restaurants in Anacortes
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina offers seating for 212 guests; two large view decks seat another 100. Features of the new restaurant include an exhibition kitchen, private dining room for 32, and a covered patio with an outdoor fireplace. Located near Rose Point, Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina offers guests an impressive view of the marina and boating activities year round.
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Four of us meet for lobster lunch.
Wife thought lobster was so so
Others were satisfied with it.
My shrimp fettuccini was very good
Bread was yummy
Cheesecake Delicious.

Date of visit: February 2019
Taylor F, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Hi Clark, thank you for taking the time to share your most recent visit with us! It is great to hear that you enjoyed a nice time with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our team of chefs! ~Taylor

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

We ate lunch at Anthony’s today. From the hostess, waiter, to the food it was a great lunch! We had the salad and clam chowder.

Date of visit: January 2019
Taylor F, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

Hi David! Thank you for taking the time to share this. I am so pleased to hear that you had such excellent service and food! We hope to have you join us again soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2019

I wanted a special venue for my husband's 60th birthday celebration. Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina was just the spot. From my first contact with the GM in August 2018 through the day before the event, January 4, 2019, communication was professional and spot on. We had 27 guests. There was a lot of time and effort to ensure a wonderful birthday luncheon at Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina. We were asked if we wanted linens any specific color and they delivered. A bonus was the blue stemware that matched the linens. Our guests ordered off the menu and ALL of it was delicious. Our servers were spectacular. At the end of the day, I told my husband I wouldn't/couldn't have changed anything as it was a perfect event. The staff ensured a memorable event and we couldn't be happier.

Date of visit: January 2019
Taylor F, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that you had such a lovely birthday celebration with us and that our team was able to play such an important role in your evening! I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 23, 2018

We had lunch at the restaurant. The hostess took her time before helping us. We felt is was because she heard we were foreigners and because we had our day backpacks with us. As soon as other people came in, she brought us to our table.
We were seated at the window with a marvellous view of the harbor.
The food was really great !

Date of visit: July 2018
Taylor F, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2018

Hi Ingrid, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the view and the food! I apologize for the hostess and I am so sorry to hear that you felt this way. This was never our intention and I will be sure to share this with our team for review.

Reviewed December 11, 2018

We arrived for happy hour and had wonderful wine and drinks as well as delicious food. the server was nice and friendly and the price was right. The weather was chilly but the place was warm and inviting.

Date of visit: December 2018
Taylor F, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure to share your comments with our team!