“OMG JUST GO THERE”

Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina
Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Anacortes
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina offers seating for 212 guests; two large view decks seat another 100. Features of the new restaurant include an exhibition kitchen, private dining room for 32, and a covered patio with an outdoor fireplace. Located near Rose Point, Anthony's at Cap Sante Marina offers guests an impressive view of the marina and boating activities year round.
Sanibel
“OMG JUST GO THERE”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We have been to other Anthony's and this one in Anacortes is the best Great service Great food and the ambiance What else do u need. Chef Sean you did good Thankyou this was a delight

• Visited July 2013

Sedona
“Order the prawns!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

When I found out we were going to visit my cousin on Whidbey Island, I asked if we could arrange to have lunch at Anthony's. I usually get a seafood craving near the ocean, and we had become Anthony's fans during a previous trip to Seattle and Bainbridge Island.
Each Anthony's is different, and this one has modern sleek lines with large glass windows capitalizing on the view of the waterfront and marina.
I ordered the Prawns and Chips with a salad instead of fries. The jumbo prawns dipped in tempura batter were done perfectly and came with a couple of onion rings and fries too (by accident). The server cheerfully brought a side salad which was huge. I am not usually a fan of fried food, but this was done perfectly! I normally notice what others order, but this time I was oblivious. Anthony's, please come to Sedona!

• Visited May 2013
Bellevue
“Good food, ambience and view”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had lunch here on the July 4th weekend. My fish and chips and especially the slaw were very tasty. Husband's fried oysters pretty good, rice side just ok. My drinks were delicious. We sat in the bar, and there was a very cold draft on us. Bartender told us he couldn't do anything about it, but could bring us a blanket if we wanted. Manager came by and asked how we were doing. My husband said "freezing" and she said it was on a timer but she would see what she could do. Never came back, but after 20-30 minutes we noticed it was warming up.

They did not schedule enough staff for a sunny holiday weekend. The one bartender had to wait on the entire bar and patio, plus make drinks for the entire restaurant. Seems like they could have anticipated a busy Saturday lunch. Service was minimal because of that. We saw many people coming to ask for drinks or their check, and the bartender telling them, "I just have to do these 4 things and then I will swing by". I don't fault the bartender, but rather the management.

• Visited July 2013
Mt Vernon,WA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner at Anthonys Anacortes,wa”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Not very Good, I ordered yellow fin tuna and the waitress said the chef says the best way to order is MR well I know how to order so I ordered MR to R I ordered Blue cheese salad. VERY disappointed No blue cheese in the salad almost ranch yuck. so when I got my Tuna it was well done ??? what is this all about. so I told the waitress if the chef does not know how to execute the dish don't tell wait staff to make suggestions makes me go HUMMM manager came over and com ted the meal but when it is wrong it is wrong. My Husband had Fish and Chips it was fair
nothing better than you can get at any restaurant at one half the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice Cup o' Chowder”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Being a New England girl born and raised, I went in search of delicious Chowder in Anacortes. We stopped here (instead of Bob's Chowder) as my bf doesn't do seafood.

The restaurant is gorgeous, with huge picture windows and a covered outdoor area if it's not too cold, with an outdoor fireplace if it is and you can snag the table right next to it.

We sat in the bar for happy hour. The menu options left a little to be desired - I ended up ordering a cup of chowder and some accompanying sourdough off the lunch menu, and my boyfriend got the fried cheese curds.

The cheese curds were kind of whatever, coming on a bed of lettuce strips and with marinara sauce. The chowder, I'm happy to say, was excellent! Just what I was looking for - hot, thick, not overly chunky, with great creamy flavor and wonderful warm sourdough to accompany.

• Visited June 2013