“Best Whale watching tour out there.”

Mystic Sea Charters
Ranked #2 of 14 Tours in Anacortes
More attraction details
Owner description: The 100' Mystic Sea offers cruises through the beautiful San Juan Islands. WHALE WATCHING TOURS for your family, weddings, corporate events, parties, and more!
Cincinnati, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Whale watching tour out there.”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I have been a guest on The Mystic Sea Charters 3 times and each time is better than the last. Monte (The Captain) is wonderful. He and his wife have taken care of me over the years. The 1st trip I made was after I finished chemo for breast cancer. Each time I return I feel like family. The last time I went out all 3 pods of Orcas were together. I actually cried at such a sight. Even the crew ststed that was so rare to see. I can not speak highly enough about this boats crew and the expeirences they have provided to me, my family and friends. As a matter of fact I am getting ready to call and purchase tickets for my next trip in June.Heads up Monte her I come again. do your self a favor, do not book on any other boat. You have found the best.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Laverne T

Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Captain Monty and the Mystic Sea Charter”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My first trip on a whale watching boat! I didnt have any expectations but since I've been on plenty of tour boats I was looking forward to a nice pleasant cruise. What I found was an amazing educational experience and a beautiful day filled with exciting moments searching and finding magnificent Gray Whales. Captain Monty started the morning with a safety briefing and his itinerary for our day. Just minutes out of the marina we were spotting sea lions and white bald eagles. It was a perfect day at sea with a warm breeze and plenty of sun shine. Most of the sightseers on board were on the bow of the boat with binnoculars along with Max (first mate) spotting blows 30 minutes into our cruise. My solo trip quickly turned into teamwork searching the waters along with the other passengers and the crew. To my amazement two mammoth whales were spotted by several passages and put on quite a show. On the way back to the marina Captain Monty invited a 12 year old boy celebrating his birthday into the pilot house to help steer us back to shore. I can't wait to take my grand-kids on the Mystic Sea, the crew was friendly and helpful and provided a breathtaking and memorable day.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Whit W
Kirkland, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“DREAM”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had a terrific day with a crew that shared the great excitement and lots of information. THANK YOU !

Visited April 2014
1 Thank 764KATHLEEN
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Gray Whale Tour”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

WOW!!! Awesome customer service and great tour. The staff ensured we saw the gray whales and was attentive to their customers. Suggest you pack a lunch as their website suggests. Will definitely come on another tour with Mystic Sea Charters.

1 Thank SCGYRL87
Renton, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We saw whales!!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I've lived in the Seattle area for 8 year now and yet to see a whale. Brought my younger sister from AZ on this whale watching adventure. It was rainy and I didn't think we'd see anything. We saw a whale 20 mins after departure. Saw 4-5 total, very cool experience. Captain and his crew are very informative of the whales.

Visited March 2014