“Just passing through - what a find!”
Review of Salt & Vine

Salt & Vine
Ranked #34 of 99 Restaurants in Anacortes
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We were having a lovely late lunch at Adrift across the street and wanted to buy some wine. Our server recommended Salt & Vine. We walked on over and picked up several bottles and a charcuterie board for our hotel room tonight and gifts along the way. Friendly service and a nice selection of wine.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

If you just need a nibble with a great wine, stop here. The do a great charcuterie board and have a great wine selection. Reasonably priced too! We loved it!

I should have taken a photo as delivered, it was beautiful.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018

Came twice to grab some excellent wine. Andrew, the owner, is quite knowledgeable and helped us to find just the right bottle (make that plural....bottles) Great selection here of charcuterie. The shop is just off the main street, a little out of the way. Look for it, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Salt and Vine after some recommendations from others in town. We were so pleased to have personal service to selected a very reasonable bottle of wine (under $20) and the charcuterie plate ($25) was outstanding! Full meal and we can’t wait to take others here!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Great place to have some wine and relax. They have a great selection of rotating glass pours, in addition to some delicious bottle selections. I cannot recommend the charcuterie board enough. High quality (wish I could underline high quality from my phone)selection of meats and cheeses, with some very nice additions. I personally enjoy the marcona almonds, cornichons, and baby gherkins. The owner of the place is the one who pours and prepares, and is willing to adjust the plate if there's something that you're not fond of (for my wife and I, bleu cheese). Just a great little spot for a relaxing afternoon, or before a nice evening out.

Date of visit: August 2018