“Dinner stop during Lake Quinault visit”

Dino's Pizza and Grill
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped by here on a whim- we had been planning on picking up some groceries at the Amanda Park Mercantile next door before arriving at our rental, but nobody felt like cooking.

The building and decor certainly aren't elegant, but the inside was clean. The server was friendly, and service was very quick.

We ordered two large pizzas - one pepperoni and mushroom, and one Hawaiian. I thought they were fine. The crust was very soft and definitely not thin a la brick oven pizzas, so it probably depends on your taste. There was a very generous amount of cheese on the pizza (possibly too much for most people) but I like cheese.

The prices were slightly higher than I would have assumed, but I think it is probably more expensive to get supplies out to the peninsula, and so they have to account for those costs. That being said, I think I'd rate this place a 3.5 if I could, and am going with the 4 because there aren't that many choices in the area.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Very good dinner at this simple grill and we were very delighted to have some great gluten free options! Good service for us too.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We were starving after hiking all day and we found this place on trip advisor! Every one of the amazing reviews are true!! The food was a 10!!! We had hot roast beef and mashed potatoes! Delicious! Also had a cheeseburger, everything we wanted in a burger, daughter had a grilled cheese and loved it! Service was quick! Food was fresh! Enjoyed talking to the waitress and the chef!!! Would definitely go back!!! Don’t miss this gem!!!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while passing through in hopes for good food and we were pleasantly surprised. We both had bacon cheeseburgers that were good sized with a large potion of fries and onion rings. Very tasty food, decent prices, and quick service. Would recommend.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

We enjoyed our lunch here. Server was very busy but very sweet. The patty melt and salad was excellent. Definitely recommended.