“Hamburger & Fries!”

Quinault Internet Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just had a real tasty hamburger and fries at the IC. Good food good service! My brother had Tacos, he said his were good also.

Date of visit: June 2013

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was concerned by the appearance from the highway but I had a really good dinner. So much so I returned for breakfast. Also very good.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Waitress told my husband and I the burgers were not frozen patties! So we went for it and I had a mushroom Swiss burger & my husband had a bacon avocado burger. They were relish! We will be back!

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I ordered the cheeseburger, which wasn't bad but the fries were soggy. My husband ordered the tacos which he couldn't finish because the meat tastes bad and it was cold. The worst part came when my 6-yr-old son ordered the pepperoni pizza. The pepperoni was discolored and pale in parts of the meat. Before he ate any I took a piece and tasted it, it was rotten meat. We called the waitress over and she apologized and didn't charge us for it. We left and went to the Salmon house for dinner. Much better! I was disappointed because we have been there before for breakfast and it was good.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Had lunch here while in town on business. Good service, very nice size portions, good prices. I had "breakfast" for lunch and it was quite tasty - my colleagues had the taco salad and it looked amazing!

Date of visit: November 2012