“Best Burger at Big Bubba's Burgers”

Big Bubba's Burgers
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Allyn
Poulsbo, Washington
“Best Burger at Big Bubba's Burgers”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I came to Allyn, but not to eat. I was going to buy Christmas gift certificates.
I drive through Allyn all the time but rarely stop.
I had not had lunch and decided to stop and try Big Bubba's Burgers.
Oh my………………..was I in for a surprise! The burger was delicious! Highly recommend stopping here. I ended up not going to the restaurants I had planned to get gift certificates, but bought two gift certificates for the family fun!!

• Visited December 2013

Seattle, Washington
“YUM!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have to admit we were a little hesitant to try this place but I am glad we did! I had a burger and onion rings, which were both amazing. My guy had fish and chips, which were also really good. You have to wait a little bit for them to make the food but that is because it's made fresh. Enjoy yourself under the heated deck area while you wait - great touch for the Washington weather! I would definitely recommend.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ashley G
Olympia, Washington
“1 of the Best Burger's - only found HERE!!!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Returning from Hood's Canal via Allyn, we decided to treat our grand-kids to a treat like none other before. When they're with us, they should be eating good food, and uh, limiting the 'junk' effects of heavy french fries or the like. I figured the only way to do that was to get them a Big Bubba's Burger that wouldn't leave room for the junque food. OOOhh, aaaah, both said they had NEVER eaten a finer burger before, superior to W or McD or J in d'B. I totally enjoyed my Big Bubba's Super Special -- yummy. I love a good burger, and I don't think there's a better one in the state, a couple places in Olympia are as good, perhaps, and if one can't get up to Allyn, then well ... the others are 'the best' ... I'll drive to Allyn any time, go the distance, so to speak, to get a Big Bubbas - instead of the local fare ... and the drive / views / vistas are an extra treat!!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank SBruce J
Longview, Washington
“Great little hamburger place”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

If you want a great burger, French fries & shake this is a place for you. Since the new owners have taken over you can be sure that they will be open every day, even in the winter. The food was as good as I got in Seattle at the Burgermaster. There are some picnic tables, but parking was on the sparse side, and if you can find a place to park right by the stand it is really hard to get back on the busy highway on the weekends. It would also be helpful to have a crosswalk so getting across the street would be easier, but well worth the stop. So if going through Allen, Washington & want a good hamburger this is the place to eat.

Visited March 2013
Bremerton, Washington
“Very good”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Very good burgers very good fries..friendly people decent prices. Glad we have them so close by. Would recommend them to anyine!

1 Thank Colleen G

Been to Big Bubba's Burgers? Share your experiences!