“I'll stay again.”
Review of Stratford Suites

Stratford Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Airway Heights
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Clean, comfortable rooms with ample space to work. The night clerk was personable. I only stayed one night & awoke to snow. Gary, the owner, saw me clearing the pile of snow off my car, brought better equipment than was in my rental car & helped me finish. Not being familiar with the area& arriving late, in the dark made it hard to find at first.But Google maps navigator came through & the audio turn by tun directions quickly got me out of the airport loop & into my warm, comfortable suite.

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed at the Stratford Suites recently. Arrived, checked in, found that the heat was turned off in the room. Was about 25 degrees outside and not much warmer inside. Reported it to the hotel clerk and all I got was an apology. Found the themostats and turned them on. Still had to sleep fully clothed, including a bulky sweater. Husband did not take off his coat for 3 hours. Reported the issue again in the am, again received only an apology. Great place to stay if you are looking for an ice hotel. Not so great if you want to be comfortable and feel as though the staff cares about their guests!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank pnw5
JackSpokane_WA, Owner at Stratford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Whoa, did we drop the ball on this one...twice! First by giving you a room that had not been cleared as ready and then not immediately giving you another room. The slip up at the front desk is being addressed but in the mean-time we want you to have a complimentary stay on us at your convenience. You had every reason to be upset so please come again so that we can make this right and I guarantee we will do just that.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Wow what a time we had at the Stratford Suites in Spokane WA. My wife came home from Wisconsin and had no idea we were staying the night in Spokane, we live down in Walla Walla so I surprised her with an overnight stay at the Stratford Suites and I'm so glad I did. Not only are they very affordable but they also offer all the creature comforts of home including an oven, and stove, and fridge, and pots and pans and silverware, we also had 2 bedrooms so the kids were in their own bedroom and we had our privacy. It was just amazing and completely unexpected. Will recommend to all our friend who are staying overnight in Spokane and will come back again when we can. Thank you for the hospitality and the comforts of home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Craystal

Thank you for the great review. We really do strive to make our guest experience the best stay they have ever had. We are happy that in some small ways we made that happen for you. Please come again and maybe we will have another pleasant and unexpected surprise for you.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My wife and I were a little skeptical because it was not a "brand name" hotel, but it was recommended by some locals as a great place. I am so glad we stayed there for the week. The suites are more like a small apartment. It was exceptionally clean with easy access close parking. The staff/owner was very friendly and even sent a pumpkin cake to our room as a gesture for Thanksgiving. We will definitely stay there again when we are back in Spokane. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lawrence A

Thank you for your awesome review. Sometimes not being a "brand name" is a plus. I can tell you this for certain. We work hard at pleasing our guests. Please come again and kudos to the locals who referred you to us.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were here one night last Friday. The room was huge, the checkin was quick and friendly. The only problem we had was the size of the bed. We thought it would be a king size, but all of their beds are queen, and ours was a very narrow queen that sagged to the middle. The concept of a separate unit and all on one level is very appealing. Overall we will not return because of the bed size. We could not sleep in that small of a bed. Otherwise we highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dstone444

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I wish we could add king beds to our property but they won't fit the bedrooms. The beds are full size newer queens and if you should ever come again we will give you the kind of wonderful and personal service that will make you feel like a "King and a Queen".

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My family and I stayed 2 nights over the thanksgiving weekend and this place is over the top in service and accommodations.. The best hotel experience ever. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The suites are equiped with eveything you need and are super clean. It is the only place I will stay when in Spokane.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rocky H
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My friends and I reserved 3 suites at this property for a weekend in October. We wanted space to gather and didn't want to feel compelled to dine out for every meal. We were all very happy. The property is convenient to the airport, well furnished, clean, quiet, in excellent condition (quite new) and smelled nice (or not at all, which is even better). All of the necessities were included: ironing board, iron, extra pillows & blankets, hair dryer, basic toiletries, cups, glasses, dishes, pots & pans, salt & pepper. I will definitely stay here the next time I go to Spokane.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Northern Quest Resort & Casino
#1 of 3 in Airway Heights
Ramada at Spokane Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport

Been to Stratford Suites? Share your experiences!