“wonderful service”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Airway Heights
Spokane, Washington
“wonderful service”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for two months on business this summer. Living away from home is hard, but the staff at Stratford made it a wonderful experience. I am retired out of the hospitality industry, and I have rarely seen such friendly service. From the housekeeping staff to the front desk, everyone worked very hard to make our stay enjoyable. I highly recommend this establishment. An exceptional bargain.

Scott Dixon

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Scott D
JackSpokane_WA, Owner at Stratford Suites, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you Scott for the sincere comment. We especially like reviews from folks like yourself that have been in the hospitality industry. You know the challenges and the satisfaction that can come with the territory. It's easy to build a nice product but getting a staff like ours that genuinely love their job and serving people is rare...we are grateful for each of them.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
West Richland, Washington
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were so glad we found Stratford Suites. Originally we planned to stay downtown Spokane, but lucky for us, the couple places we usually stay were booked. Stratford Suites was so much better! It is a very quick drive from downtown Spokane and so worth getting a 2 bedroom suite for the price of a normal hotel room (or less). This suite had granite counter tops, leather furniture, a 50 inch flat screen tv in the living room and another flat screen in the bedroom. I generally wake up earlier than my husband so it was so nice to be able to shut the bedroom door and go out in the living room and kitchen and make coffee and turn on the news. Our grandchildren were traveling with us so it was nice that they had their own room. The suite and properties were immaculate and the staff were so friendly. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank julinpaul
West Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My Mom and I booked a 2 bedroom suite for two nights. What a great hotel!! The rooms are gorgeous and very clean and modern. We were so impressed with the helpful staff too. The BBQ area is fun to mingle with other guests (and cook your own food). This hotel is very close to the Casino and an easy drive to downtown Spokane. I will stay at this hotel every time I visit Spokane!

Room Tip: Two bedroom suites are great if you need a bit more privacy and want a good night's sleep!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sarah2315
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 19, 2013

After a very long journey to Spokane, Washington, I arrived at the Stratford Suites exhausted. I was pleasantly surprised with my accommodations. The Stratford Suite location had ample parking, clear signage, benches to sit on, and nice gardens.

I was greeted by Amy (the owner) who was very helpful and friendly. The check-in suite was very attractive and clean. Amy got me settled in and told me that there would be a bbq later that afternoon and she also told me that home-made cookies were available as well. Wow!

There was overnight parking as well as laundry services (which I did not need). The suite itself was fantastic. I felt like I was staying in a house. The suite was nicely decorated and spotless. It was really nice to have a kitchen (microwave, stove, fridge and appliances) to cook and store food items that I bought at the grocery store.

Beds and pillows were comfortable and it was great to have 2 large televisions in the living room and bedroom. There was also free internet.

My only complaint was that AC was only available in the living/kitchen area. The bedroom did not have an AC and so it was quite stuffy to sleep in. I ended up buying a small fan which helped.

I would highly recommend the Stratford Suites, and I look forward to staying there again if I ever go back to Spokane.

Room Tip: Corner suite is quiet. *There is no swimming pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sabrina R
Watkins, Colorado
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My Mother and I were on a trip to see friends. We had been at a horrible hotel (Ramada Limited) and needed to move. I found this place through Booking.com and gave it a try. What a difference and GREAT experience. I will stay here again. A very nice, relaxing, and comfortable stay in a two bedroom suite with excellent staff. It's a bit more pricey than a regular hotel, but "WELL WORTH THE DIFFERENCE IN COST". Wish we would have been here the entire visit.
The Owners, who are hands on, and staff (Justin) were excellent!!!

I would come back to Spokane just to stay in this lovely place. Felt like home without chores to do : )

Room Tip: I had a handicap restroom request which was instantly granted. There are grills outside for BBQ'...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
JackSpokane_WA, Owner at Stratford Suites, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for such an awesome review. Tip: on getting the best rates at any hotel is to book ahead as far out as you can and book directly with the hotel. Please come again, we are always making improvements that please our guests.
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Very clean. Amenities are impeccable - no workout room on-site, but free passes to OZ Fitness. Staff is awesome, rooms are great. 50" LCD in each apt, plus full kitchen. You can't do better in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Suite was extremely clean, the staff was very friendly, and we will be back. The property was very clean, with flowers and a well maintained lawn. The location was ideal due to its close proximity to all the stores, shopping and casino.

Room Tip: No comment, because every room is excellent.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn Spokane
Hampton Inn Spokane
#3 of 46 in Spokane
Ramada at Spokane Airport

Been to Stratford Suites? Share your experiences!