“Best onion rings”

Fatburger
Spokane, Washington
“Best onion rings”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I think most people know of fat burger for good burgers. But I live the onion rings. Cooked forest for you with tarter sauce. Yum. I think I might have to go get some now.

• Visited May 2014

Ellensburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

For a late night treat these burgers were very good. Amazed at the different sizes they served. First time to try a fatburger and was not disappointed. Seemed to be very busy place so figured it would be good eats.

Visited May 2014
Ellensburg, Washington
“amazing”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Had know idea that these hamburgers were going to be this good. With everything you could want on them. When we walked up there was a line and thought this was going to take a while but it went very fast. Very tasty, and we will try them again.

Visited May 2014
“3am burger!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

come on! who doesnt like a burger after the dance! right there in the casino! Fast, yummy burger and fries, shakes too! Good service, Could have used a bit of clean up, but at that hour it was excused.

Visited April 2014
Richland, WA
“Not a good value”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Didn't care for the food served at Fatburger... and I think the prices are on the high side for a burger and fries meal. This isn't my first choice of places to eat when we're at Northern Quest Casino, and if I have to eat here, I tend to order the least cost item and a glass of water.... thinking I'll eat a granola bar or something later when I get home. Bottom line, I wouldn't recommend this place. Sorry Northern Quest, you need better food options for your customers.....

Visited February 2014