“Nice little place”

Sala Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

I love this tiny little place. Its simple inside and the menu isnt overwhelming ( not way too much too choose from). The staff is friendly. I have been twice and would go way more but each time ive been my friends didnt seem too crazy about it, but i am!

Reviewed January 21, 2012

I'm a wimp when it comes to heat in my food. A little spice, OK. Lips burning, not so much. I ordered 1 star at Sala Thai and it burned. So anyone who wants heat should like this place. I had the pad kee mao (spicy noodle) and I guess the name should have warned me, but it was still really yummy. Cold leftovers the next day were almost better.

Small place with no atmosphere, but yummy food.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

When our friends come from Montana they insist on visiting Sala Thai! The guys always get the spicy duck...always! It starts out fairly hot so a "1" is how they get it .The fried catfish is delightful and my go-to is the Pad Kee Mao which is wide bean noodles with chicken,beef and shrimp and lots of veggies. Serving size is usually more than
a meal which just means yummy leftovers. It is a bit of a drive from Spokane but well worth it!! You really must try them. Attentive and friendly staff are the norm.

1  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Me and 2 of my colleagues ate here last night. I had not reviewed this prior to going, but had heard three or four other people mention it and how good it is. I was not disappointed! All of the food was prepared fresh, the apps came out fairly quickly, and the main dishes were excellent. The waitstaff was very good- cleared dishes when appropriate, kept the glasses filled, and answered any questions we had. I have eaten Thai just about everywhere I've been- Thailand included- and would certainly rank this little gem as one of the best. If you have a choice- go here!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Looking for great little Thai place for lunch while driving thru Spokane.
Tried this as ratings were good and WOW what a great, inexpensive litlle gem.
Sat outside which was comfortable until wind kicked up.
Had spring rolls which were perfect start- healthy and convenient way to eat your salad and peanut sauce was good but the sweet hot sauce was a killer.
Had the sweet and sour pork with a heat boost which was delicious.
Wife had green curry with tofu which had just the right balance of great taste and heat.
Service was relatively quick and prices were very reasonable.
Definite do-againer!