“Not very good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Kelso, Washington
“Not very good”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Way expensive for what you get. The food was bland. I ordered a combination plate that charged extra for kung pao chicken. So my order would come close to 15 dollars. I thought this has got to be good for that price. I was shocked when they brought it out. I had a small order of the chicken a scoop of rice and a 2"x2" egg foo young. I would have been fine with the portions if the price would have been reflective of that. No way was it worth 15 dollars.They only had one waitress working and she had to keep leaving in the middle of taking our order to seat more people and answer the phone. Just not a very good experience.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank ll1123

Morrisville, North Carolina
“A bit disappointed, but OK.”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I found myself at Lai Lai by mistake - we were heading to Sala Thai, which is next door, but it was closed. So we decided to give Lai Lai a try. We were promptly seated and our food arrived quickly. It was OK, but no more than that. If again in the same area, I will try something else.

Visited December 2011
Spokane, Washington
“good food, little atmosphere”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

They have great food but it is like eating in a 70's cafeteria. It is also hard to keep track of what days they are opened or closed

Spokane, Washington
“Horrible, I will never go again!”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

The waitress was fast....that was my only good comment. The food was horrid, my husband and I are not that picky and both of us cringed and hardly ate any of it. It was on the expensive side to add to my annoyance. It was made with very cheap ingredients. I don't like panda express but after eating here it sounded pretty good.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Sad84
North Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“need improvement”
Reviewed January 11, 2011

i was traveling and staying at a local motel, i recieved my order to go and requested plastic utinsels for my meal, first they forgot that, i had to go to the Mcdonalds in that area and get some from them, the food is bland and not top notch ingediants, i had the chow mein , sweet sour pork, chicken fried rice , and shrimp, as well as bbq pork and won ton soup, yes i was hungry, sad to say i wish i would have gone down to that fast food chinese joiint that has the panda bear, panda express?

• Visited December 2010