“Just an ok time”
Review of Epic

Epic
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Troutdale, Oregon
“Just an ok time”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Was at the casino for a birthday party (15 of us) on a Saturday night. This was my 1st time at this restaurant the rest have all been before. It took over 20 minutes to get the staff to take a drink order and then another 20 minutes before they arrived. This is a Sports Bar- so you would think being a bar they would be into serving drinks- that was not the case. We were given 3 menus to share for 15 of us- not sure what was up with that so it took some time for everyone to figure out what they wanted. After being there for over an hour our orders were taken for food. The food did not take long at all- what was funny is my husband ordered a drink at the same time he ordered the food and the food came out before the drink as he watched it sit at the end of the bar for 25 minutes. I had ordered chicken fried steak which was very good, came with potatoes and fresh squash, I also ordered a side wedge salad and it too was very good. Everyone seemed to enjoy the food- it was just the service semed to be slow and the waitress not very friendly with us at all -lets just hope she was having a bad night! Would I go back- yes if just 2 to 4 of us - not with a large party.

• Visited August 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Gone down hill”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

These guys used to have a 4 page menu that we would drive far to go for a night of entertainment when we were in the area. The menu is terrible. No selection. The pizza was a big disappointment. I won't be going back.

• Visited August 2014
Pasco, Washington
“Good food and service”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We are here for dinner while staying at the casino. The service was great. The server was training someone that night so we kinda had two servers. They both did a good job. The food was kind of slow coming out but the restaurant was very busy that night. We sat in a booth. All of the booths have their own tvs with controls so you can watch whatever you want. That was a bonus. Who wants to talk to the person they are eating with. lol. I happened to mention that we were there to celebrate our birthdays so they brought us out a piece of cake which was delicious. I had the pizza and my husband had the blackened chicken tacos. Both dishes were wonderful. We will be eating there again for sure.

• Visited June 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Large wings, good Nachos!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Went to Epic while staying at Northern Quest with friends. We didn't want anything heavy and wanted to see the baseball game while eating, so this venue was excellent. I ordered the 'spicy' chicken wings, while my wife ordered the nachos. My friend ordered the 'sliders' and his wife went for the tamer wings. All the food was good, but I wouldn't say it was excellent. The wings were some of the larger ones I've seen in the last few years, but the sauce was just 'Franks Hot Sauce'. The nachos were very large, but again, everything was just okay as far as taste. My buddies sliders were tasty, according to him, but I did not taste them, so I can't really say they were good. The drinks were cold, which was great, and the service was quick and the waitress checked on us often. All-in-all, a okay meal, but not great.

Visited July 2014
castroville
“Birthday Supper”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Celebrated my brother's birthday in style - ribs were delicious. Even able to pay for dinner with some of the winnings from the casino - how often does that happen???

Visited June 2014