Since my husband had 2 days of business meetings at Northern Quest, I decided to tag along and enjoy the rest and spa. My husband loved the meeting rooms, food and personal attention during his meetings there. Everything was done with 5 star attention! Meanwhile, I tried the spa for a facial (make a reservation- it's busy!). I love this spa! They have a great dressing room, showers with multiple heads, a experience shower, a sauna and hot tub. The facial was so relaxing. I spent two hours here! Later I wandered through the casino to find a bite to eat. Even though the casino has a smoking and non-smoking section, it is really one big room and it does smell smoky. However, I am very sensitive to that. I got a burger and fries at Fat Burger and it was surprisingly good. Freshly made and tasty. The next day I tried out the Fitness Center. It looks very nice with lots of cardio equipment, free weights, kettle balls, yoga mat and ball. I didn't really like the weight machines as they were awkward and not what I'm used to. There are several large TVs in there too. Go to the spa for someone to change the channel.
The room was beautiful and spacious. The shower is amazing! There are two comfy chairs also. I do think that it is kinda noisy. Even though we weren't near the elevators, I could hear the sound of the elevator for some reason. The housekeepers were also noisy in the hallways - banging, laughing, talking loudly. I did have one very big problem, but after talking to the manager, it was quickly fixed to my satisfaction.
I'm looking forward to going to a concert and checking out the buffet and other restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Northern Quest Resort & Casino is the premier destination in Eastern Washington, with award-winning restaurants, lounges and bars, complete luxury spa, extensive gaming options (with a non-smoking area), cigar bar, night club and star-studded entertainment all just minutes from Downtown Spokane. The Resort features 250 lavishly appointed rooms, including 22 suites; approximately 40,000 sq ft of flexible space for meetings and events. The Resort features an indoor pool and whirlpool, complimentary fitness center with personal trainers (by appointment), and complimentary shuttle, valet and garage parking. Northern Quest Resort & Casino - Spokane's premier destination resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Northern Quest Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Quest Hotel Airway Heights
- Northern Quest Resort And Casino