“Lost Money”

Northern Quest Casino
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Lost money but had a great time at the casino. Lots of choices of gaming opportunity and very nice restaurants. Pretty smoky in the main casino and had to shower and wash clothes after leaving to get the smell out of the clothes.

1  Thank Fred B

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Went with 4 friends and started at the Cigar bar because the dance club wasn't busy yet. Paid for 4 drinks and 2 cigars and about 4 sips and 3 puffs on the cigar in, the manager comes up to my girlfriend and takes her drink and says she is cut off. Flabbergasted, we asked why. She said one of the waitresses said "she was uncomfortable and that my girlfriend was slurring words"(Which she was not). We obtained a second opinion from security who agreed my girlfriend was not drunk. The only thing we could figure is that she asked the waitress to take our photo but was not in any way rude. So they offered us free nachos for our trouble and we accepted because we had 10 more people coming. They served nachos and beers. So we thought the beers were free. We even asked the waitress and she said she didn't know. We gave her a tip and preceded to the club. We were greeted by ten people, security guards, etc asking why we didn't pay our bill and we explained that we asked the waitress and she didn't know anything and that since we all had to leave our $10.00 cigars and 4 drinks in the cigar bar that it was only fair. They made us pay. I will never return here as they ruined our entire night.

2  Thank JameyCunningham
Reviewed January 6, 2014

If you love being exposed to cigarette smoke then this casino is for you!!!!! For the majority of the population stay away or bring your scuba mask and tank!!!!!
If you do go you can hide out in their sports bar - friendly staff, lot's of big screen tv's and great food

3  Thank Ron P
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is a very nice casino. We enjoyed our stay in the hotel. They have Kuerigs in the rooms. Loved that. The beds are very comfy and the bathrooms are great. Also, there is an excellent list of restaurants here. Always a fun getaway!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

The casino itself was nice, Lots of people cleaning around the slots, lots of drink servers circling. However, the slots were the tightest I've ever encountered. It was ridiculous how long you had to play to get a bonus, if you ever did. And if you did get into a bonus round, they didn't pay worth a darn. I was betting high, low and everything in between and it didn't seem to matter. I wouldn't play this casino again just because they have the slots way too tight. It's clear they don't have any competition nearby. I agree with a previous poster...keep going to Snoqualmie Casino to the west or Coeur d'Alene to the east.

5  Thank BackyardGardener