“Superior Pizza”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Aberdeen, Washington
“Superior Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

As local residents, my wife and I have eaten often at Amore. We have never been disappointed and our most recent visit was typically superb. I ordered a salad, my wife a soup of the day, a large Sicilian Pizza and a bottle of Pinot Grigio wine. This was perhaps the best pizza I have eaten in a long time and certainly the best available locally. The big pizza for two left plenty to take home for dinner the next night too. Amore is an intimate restaurant and staffed by knowledgeable waitpersons. The food is prepared fresh. The salads are crisp and varied. The soup was artistically served (Tomato basil with a basil pesto "A" in the middle). The wine list is balanced and all aspects of the meal are delightful. Thank-you to all who make this restaurant a place to enjoy and a place proud to take visitors.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank jimsue

Nampa, Idaho
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

We were traveling through town and needed a place to stop and eat dinner. We were not familiar with Aberdeen so we looked up some possibilities on this website. It had good reviews so we thought we'd give it a try. Wow, the reviews were right! The bread was delicious, salads were great, and the pizzas were the best we've ever had. The service was fantastic! We will definitely go to Amore the next time we pass through town!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank 22tko
Great Dunmow, United Kingdom
“2nd visit,,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Found myself in Aberdeen and returned to amore
The chicken catchatore was wonderful
Crisp salad to begin
And a glass of montepulciano was just perfect!

Visited April 2014
Seoul, South Korea
“VERY GOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

We were looking for a place for dinner, and the manager of the motel that we stayed recommended this place. We ordered Seafood Pizza & some pastas. Me and my parents had a glass of wine ;).

Staff was very friendly. We really enjoyed it.

• Visited January 2014
Washington
“Amore = <3 !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Alright... gotta tell you about Amore in Aberdeen. I was under the impression that it was a "fancy" place... Called them up one day and asked if I'd need reservations and if there was a dress code. No reservations and no dress code... so i go in and take a look at the menu and the prices are within a couple dollars of Casa Mia. The pasta was excellent, the service was good (one waiter for the whole place, but very friendly) and I personally thought the wait was worth it. The gnocchi with Pesto Alfredo sauce? SO good.... They have tasty pizza too! Good thin crust, but not super crunchy. The meat-stuffed pasta tubes were amazing... i asked for both their red and white sauces (half and half), and both were very tasty. Also, the spinach and artichoke appetizer is something i will probably order every time i go there! So far, I have not been disappointed, but alas, there is more to try from their menu!

• Visited September 2013