“Overpriced and poor quality!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Lexington, Kentucky
“Overpriced and poor quality!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ordered overpriced steaks which were mostly gristle and raw ( cold red center) for most part though ordered med rare. Not many patrons which should have been a clue! Terrible food and a terrible waste of time and money.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank marygina2

Trenton, New Jersey, United States
“Go someplace else”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

We went there for mother's day because my mother-in-law likes steak. It was overprice for what you got. I was not hungry so I got a salad. It was $4 for a small plate of iceburg lettuce and dressing. No tomato, cucumber, cheese, crutons, and no bread on the side. Everyone who ordered the steak said they had better elsewhere for cheaper. It was not busy at all, and the waitress only came over three times. Once to take our order, give us our food, and to give us the bill. I expect better service when there is only two other tables to wait on. Also, the benches have no cushioning. They are just hard wood.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank CarlosRanger
Montesano, Washington
“Not what I expected at all.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

My husband and I went with another couple on New Years Eve. The reservation was at 6 pm and there was only two other tables with people at that time. The atmosphere isn't what I expected of a steakhouse, it looks like you can go up to the counter and order but you can't. It's sort of weird in there. We had heard that you get to pick your own steak but that was never offered to us. The menu is a la carte and was pretty much what we expected from a steakhouse. They have a board of specials but some of the steaks offered on the special board were really small for an adult portion. We asked if they would give a bigger portion and just charge us more (we would have paid whatever) but they said no. Our table had two shrimp fettuccine's and two New York steaks cooked medium. The shrimp was cooked to the point that it tasted like rubber bands, they were pretty inedible. Plus they were tiny, it seems like for the same price you could do 6 large prawns rather than about 30 tiny shrimp and it would be much better. One of the steaks was well done and the other was cooked medium, both were bland. The best part of the dinner was the salad dressing, it's incredible, and the wine is really cheap. My husband and I had shrimp fettuccine, a NY steak, baked potato, and salad, two glasses of beer and two glasses of wine for $70. The price is great but the food wasn't.

• Visited January 2012