“Not what I expected at all.”
Review of Teri's Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Teri's Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Montesano, Washington
“Not what I expected at all.”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

My husband and I went with another couple on New Years Eve. The reservation was at 6 pm and there was only two other tables with people at that time. The atmosphere isn't what I expected of a steakhouse, it looks like you can go up to the counter and order but you can't. It's sort of weird in there. We had heard that you get to pick your own steak but that was never offered to us. The menu is a la carte and was pretty much what we expected from a steakhouse. They have a board of specials but some of the steaks offered on the special board were really small for an adult portion. We asked if they would give a bigger portion and just charge us more (we would have paid whatever) but they said no. Our table had two shrimp fettuccine's and two New York steaks cooked medium. The shrimp was cooked to the point that it tasted like rubber bands, they were pretty inedible. Plus they were tiny, it seems like for the same price you could do 6 large prawns rather than about 30 tiny shrimp and it would be much better. One of the steaks was well done and the other was cooked medium, both were bland. The best part of the dinner was the salad dressing, it's incredible, and the wine is really cheap. My husband and I had shrimp fettuccine, a NY steak, baked potato, and salad, two glasses of beer and two glasses of wine for $70. The price is great but the food wasn't.

• Visited January 2012