“Best Tamale I've ever had!”

Restaurante La Salvadorena
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Salvadoran
Aberdeen, Washington
“Best Tamale I've ever had!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

You have to go. They are moving so look for the new location downtown. Very nice owner and also the carnitas tacos were the best I've ever had!

• Visited January 2014

“Good food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The palusa are the best thing here by far. They also have a very good horchata and their service was very good. My husband got the seafood stew and he liked it very much

Washington
“Not much to look at but great food!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by after a clam dig on the coast. I am really glad that we did! Their tamales were sooooo good. I think pretty close to the best I have ever had.

My hubby had carne asada with both chicken and beef and said that it was very good.

Great family place that we will definitely be coming back to!

Eugene, Oregon
“Authentic Salvadoran food ... cheap”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Freshly made Latin American food, priced right. Cold beer, friendly staff, simple dining area, soccer on TV. Conveniently located, quick and satisfying.

Visited July 2013
Kirkland, Washington
“Best Place in Aberdeen!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Delicious food! I wish I had two pork pupusas in front of me right now. If you're tired of the same old, chain Mexican you should eat here. If you love good food, you should eat here. If you like flavorful food that's a good value for the money, you should eat here.

Maybe I'm not being clear -- you should eat here!

• Visited August 2013