I recently stayed at the Guesthouse Inn & Suites and had a terrible experience. The customer service was the worst I have ever experienced. When I called the front desk to ask why the room wasn't made up from the night before I was told the maid service leaves at 12:00. If your not out of your room at least an hour before then you are out of luck. You are not told that before! When I asked for clean towels for the morning I was also told I needed to call back in an hour because there were no towels available. This was at 9:45 at night! Both times we went to the pool there were no towels available to dry. Our sink was not draining and most of the tiles in the bathroom were cracked. There was no manager available to speak with. So when I returned home I spoke with the manager. He was extremely rude to me and made no effort to apologize or admit there was a problem with the acomidations or how it was handled by the staff. Aparently they think people don't matter and they certainly don't care about making things right with their customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen