We stayed in Aberdeen the night before heading up to the Olympic Pensinula. There is a walking path that starts right behind the hotel & goes along the water for approximately 1 1/2 miles. We took a break from restaurant meals & had dinner in our room. In addition to a refrigerator & microwave, there is a "kitchen sink", some dishes & other kitchen items. Our room was very spacious. The lighting in our room wasn't great. There is a "business center" in the lobby with a computer with free internet access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen