This is the only hotel in Aberdeen that is likely to not be infested with bed bugs. At $108 with tax for one person, the room was clean and ok - a King bed with an odd half-kitchen. What is a half-kitchen you ask? Well, it is a microwave, sink, warm refrigerator, a coffee pot and a bunch of empty cabinets. It does little more than cramp the room - unless you are one of those sleeppoppers (people who like to microwave popcorn in their sleep). In any case the bed was very comfortable and I had a view of the muddy Hoquiam river right below my room. The muddiness is an important factor here as you will soon see. The free "Continental" breakfast the following morning was quite bad…some old boiled and peeled eggs (perhaps from China?) some dry bread a dirty wafflemaker, a tall plexiglass tower dispenser of fruitloops and some rather surprisingly raison-less raisin bran (did the staff pick them out?) Then to top it off there was the coffee. I guarantee you that if you took your coffee cup and sauntered down the the muddy river bank and dipped out a cup you would find that it looked and tasted no different than the "coffee" that was offered. They, and their guests, would be much better off if they scrapped the free 'Continental' breakfast and instead provided guests with a single chocolate covered coffee bean and a Hostess Ding-Dong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen