BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen
Westport Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
$149
$97
$89
All reviewsnice hotelplace to staywalking pathhot tubwafflestrain tracksolympic national parkbest westernsfront desk clerkcomfortable bedswaffle makerthird floorhard boiled eggsfitness roomgreat roombiscuits and gravyone night stay
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was not in Aberdeen in rain season by choice, and was traveling alone.
My observation of the Motels in downtown as I drove the avenue-NO WAY!
Traveling alone I preferred the walk in lobby and staff members present 24 hours.

The room-dark and depressing. Room faced the industrialized river. Don't invision romance in this place. I was suprised that my room did come with a few cups/silverware in the tiny kitchenette. The bathroom fan was so loud I was afraid the neighbors could hear it on. BED old and bumpy.

I paid $ 89 + tax for just myself. Over in the tri-cities a few weeks prior I paid the same at a Hampton Inn and it was a beautiful place/room and on the Columbia River (not to mention fresh baked cookies for 7-9 pm). SOOO I felt that GuestHouse would be less expensive. Aberdeen is on the way to the coast, but I would drive the extra 35 minutes to get there if thats where your headed!

Breakfast is a bowl of cereal, instant oatmeal, and other low budget items.
The swimming pool was green but kids where in it...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Overall the hotel is very nice. It has a good selection of room types available that are all nicely equipt. One thing that could be better is the internet service. I have stayed at this location on more then one occassion and it is always very very slow. Even when there isn't many people staying at the hotel. The breakfast offered is also just a basic breakfast the only hot offerings being make your own waffles or the standard hot drinks(coffee, cocoa, etc.).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank suprvulcan
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Pretty good place to stay... Check out the bunk beds!! I stay here pretty regular, twice at least a month, and it's always pretty clean and a reasonable rate for me and my friends. Best place I've stayed in Aberdeen!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Alfredo227
Reviewed September 4, 2012

There is not much to Aberdeen as it seems to be in a decline. We stayed here as a good resting point between the Oregon coast and Olympic National Park in WA. The room was clean and spacious. The furniture in the room was a bit old and worn including a bed with squeaky box springs. The TV was a modern flat panel. The room also includes a fridge and microwave. The breakfast that was included was mostly cereal and sugary items so we skipped it. The only protein I saw was in the form of hard boiled eggs. Service wasn't rude, but it wasn't friendly either. Set your expectations appropriately. It seemed as though most guests were just passing through town.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cemckeon
Reviewed September 4, 2012

OK, so this is probably the nicest hotel in Aberdeen, not considering other possible nicer bed and breakfast places. That being said, the hotel's floors allow all the stomp stomp stomp to come through from the folks above. People, is it really necessary to stop across the floor all the time?!

Breakfast was a pass... Bread, cereal, etc. Nothing but low quality carbohydrates. No protein! Great to feed your carb cravings but little else.

We had a great sized king suite on the 2nd floor, should have booked something on the 3rd floor so others could have heard us clomping around at 3am.

The bed and pillows weren't necessarily *COMFORTABLE* but they were just OK.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor, avoid being woken up by people clomping around above you on the cheap and thin floors
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family