Was getting a bit late as we drove into Aberdeen, looked as dreary as its Scottish namesake ( apologies to any Aberdonian readers) so we decided to stay the night.
The options did not look promising until we found the Guesthouse Inn. Never stayed in a Guesthouse Inn, the surrounding area was not appealing but the inn looked ok. it was probably better than ok, in fact it was pretty good. Friendly staff, large, clean room with fully stocked kitchinette, bed was comfy, shower good and big, fluffy towels. The price was very good so if you find yourself in Aberdeen late at night you could do worse than the Guesthouse Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen