“Finally a Chance to Try the New Style Applebee's”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #24 of 94 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2013

And we were not disappointed. Nice new menu with popular holdovers from the last. Superb server/waitress. Have they gone up on their prices a bit?

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food was really good and the service was even better. Nice place to eat. I really enjoyed the food here!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

There was 10 people in our party and we were seated right away, the staff was very friendly and constantly checked on our table. The only issue I had was my steak was medium when I asked for well done but the waitress and manager quickly resolved the issue and even gave a credit on the bill. Everyone loved their food and would recommend this place to all.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Standard Applebee's place. We had no problems getting a last minute reservation for a party of 6. Food was pretty standard, the staff was cordial and accommodating. Nice food, and the place was unusually quiet for a friday night. We had a special occasion, a birthday celebration, which turned out to be great.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We went to Applebee's after a long drive down 95 and were ready to eat and find a hotel. It was about 8 pm, and the parking lot was full. We figured it was bar crowd and made our way in. There was a line out the odor of people waiting for tables, but there were lots of empty tables inside. They actually told me the wait was about 20 minutes because the kitchen couldn't handle the crowd, and I asked if we could get a table and a drink - because I had been driving for 12 hours. There were plenty of empty tables and i would get my own drinks from the bar! I cant bring the kids into the bar to get a soda. The hostess gave me a snotty look and ignored me and the kids. Didnt even respond. We were finally seated ( about 20 minutes later) and thankfully got a sweet waitress who saw we were exhausted. She did her best to make it up to us, and the food /drinks were ok. She was the best thing about the night. Hostess service stank, waitress was great!

1  Thank Mdeebo

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!