“Need to Return for a Full-Review”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #25 of 90 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Doswell, Virginia
“Need to Return for a Full-Review”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stopped in late one night because I wanted a glass of wine and some dessert. My boyfriend and my 12 year old were with us. We were seated promptly, our server was overly friendly. - the desserts were really good and hit the spot for what we were looking for. We will definitely return to check out dinner, even though I'm not a big fan of chain's, the service was good enough for me to return at a later date, as well as it being close to where we live.

Visited May 2013

The Villages, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food and Great Customer Service”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The apps were great and the service was terrific. We arrived late after traveling and were able to walk from the Holiday Inn Express next door. We enjoyed the entertainment as well.

Visited May 2013
Olean, New York
“Good food, great service!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I walked here from our hotel (Quality Inn) to get a drink and an appetizer. We sat at the bar and were waited on quickly. We ordered draft beer and the Ultimate trio (steak quesadilla towers, brew pub pretzels and boneless wings) and all hit the spot. The bartenders were friendly and when they found out we were on our honeymoon they made us a special cocktail and had the DJ play a song for us. We will definately be back!

• Visited April 2013
Clements, Maryland
“great service”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The customer service here was great! Its applebees so the food there is the same as any other, but the service made the meal better.

Visited March 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Terrible, slow, rude”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was the worst restaurant experience my family has ever had. We were seated by the manager at 7 pm and finally approached by a waitress 15 minutes later. I tried to order a margarita and did not have my license and she refused to give me one. I am a 46 year old mother who was seated with her husband and 4 children ages 15, 13, 11, and 9. It's not like I was in my 20's and my legal age of drinking was questionable. After another 15 minutes a different waitress came to take our order. At 8 pm we still had no food. The waitress was rude and the manager tried to tell us we did not arrive at 7 pm. We came from Kings Dominion which closed at 6:30. We ended up leaving with hungry unhappy children. Would never go back here ever again. Also, my husband tried to order a margarita after he finished his beer and the waitress never brought it. When he asked why she accused us of trying to switch drinks and said we couldn't have one. Ridiculous. One star is the minimum but they really deserve no stars.

• Visited April 2013