“Poor Service”

Cuisines: American
Beaverdam, Virginia
“Poor Service”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Went there for lunch with 2 other ladies last week. It took 1/2 hour for them to get their burger and I waited another 15 minutes after they were served to get my Carolina chicken salad. No big complicated orders there. Spoke to the manager and he was only mildly apologetic. Won't go there again.

• Visited June 2012

Salisbury, North Carolina
“Grad Weekend”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Quick seating for a group of 12 & good service! Very accomodating staff and good food as always.

Visited May 2012
Ashland, Virginia, United States
“Pitiful”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

We went for my birthday, never been before. The server was not helpful with the menu, we were looking for the specials they advertise on TV, nothing like that was offered to us. When the food came it was cold, small amount on a huge plate, not even a garnish on the plate to hide the fact we were being robbed. The bill was over 50.00 for 2 dinners and 2 soft drinks not to mention the tip we had to leave. It was an all around bust for my birthday, I will NEVER go back.

• Visited November 2011
Syracuse
“Good food at a good price.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I highly recommend rubies ribs. You would think there would be fat on the ribs. But each time I have ordered them. There was no fat at all. Nice place to go with the family or just the 2 of you.

Visited August 2011
beach
“Was sick all night long”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My wife and I recently stopped In Ashland Va on our way back north and decided to eat at this Ruby Tuesday. When being seated at 6:30 we passed the salad bar and noticed half the items were almost empty-od we thought. Our waitress was very nice, but explained we would have to wait for the cheese biscuits-od we thought. Our meals came quickly-well my white cheddar mashed potatoes tasted like they came out of a box and the ribs did not taste quite right-well later that night-I was sick the whole night long. My wifes lobster tasted like it came out of a can and the sauce over salted and spiced to hide this-luckily she did not get sick as I did. Travekers be cautious.

• Visited April 2012