“SO YUMMY!!!!”
Review of Sandanos Italian Takeout - CLOSED

Sandanos Italian Takeout
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My family LOVES this place. The Thanksgining Dinner sub is amazing but my favorite is the Sandano's Steak. It's loaded with tons of goodies and bursting with flavor (hint-I always ask them to add a little pizza sauce on top. It makes the perfect pizza steak sub EVER!). Also, the owner is always pleasant and I'm happy to support a local business instead of a corporate one.

Reviewed June 25, 2010

check out citysearch on sandano's the italian sub is my favorite.
i need to try the steak + cheese.
i dont know who complained about grease but steak IS greasy thats
what makes it have flavor or else it would taste like your shoe.

Reviewed June 23, 2010

My fiance and i went here last week. The menu said marinated steak. Not true! They use a frozen puck of beef called a steakeze which is not marinated. The 'fire-roasted' peppers were out of a bag-not fresh. I got a 12' sub and it was not seasoned. I watched the "chef" make it in the stuffy little hole surrounded by a bunch of stinky bikers with barely enough room to swing a cat! After unwrapping my sandwich i tried to eat it but it fell apart because of all the grease. The bun was very soft and not toasted. i ended up throwing it in the trash. Shame coz i love a good cheese steak but we will not be going back!

Reviewed October 7, 2008

This is truely the locals favorite spot, heard about it from the folks at Eds Marines. I was in heaven. The Mushroom Cheese Steak was the best I ever eaten. Fresh Sliced Mushrooms then I added LTO, and the house dressing. Simply fantasic. Can't wait to go back.