“Great choice of entrees”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Richmond, Virginia
“Great choice of entrees”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Breakfast, lunch or dinner items always seem to be consistenly good. Fresh coffee, too! I tried an entree from the lower calorie list, and it was tasty. I had the oven baked chicken with sweet potato. I would have it again.

Washington, NC
“kings dominion trip”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

atr breakfast here two mornings in a row, food was excellent, no waiting for seating and reasonable price, fast and efficient service

Visited July 2014
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Sunday Chicken Excellent Value”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The Sunday Chicken Special, period. Unbelievable. I cannot believe how much food you get - AT THAT PRICE. My wife wants to go here every week.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I'm surprised to be giving a Cracker Barrel a "Poor" rating. They're usually dependable for a consistently good, southern meal. We went for breakfast. I am on a gluten free diet so I asked if my meal could substitute fruit for the biscuits and gravy. Our waitress asked if I wanted to substitute with toast instead. I told her that I can't eat wheat and when my meal came out there was not only no biscuits or toast, but no fruit either. Maybe it wasn't clear to the waitress that I wanted a substitute, but she finally brought out a very small bowl of fruit and then I found a hair in it...gross! I also ordered cheese grits, which turned out to just be their regular grits with a handful of cheddar cheese on the top that I had to mix in. I wasn't impressed. This was the first time in years I've been to Cracker Barrel for breakfast instead of lunch or dinner. I don't know that I'll be going back.

1 Thank Hilary B
Fairfax, Virginia
“salty barrel”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

cracker barrel food is waaaaaay too salty for me and my friends and family. lighten up on the sodium people!

Visited June 2014

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!