“Best thing about Holiday Inn Express”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Coral, Florida
“Best thing about Holiday Inn Express”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The best thing about the Holiday Inn Express is the Cracker Barrel right next door. Food and service was as good as one can always expect from a Cracker Barrel. They are consistently top of their game even when they get very busy. My server seemed a bit rushed at first but then made up for it with a lot of attention later in the meal. This is a very worthwhile place to get a hearty, good meal.

• Visited July 2013

Malibu, California
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Cracker Barrel never disappoints with their food. Our server become confused and refilled our glasses with the wrong beverage, but apologized and corrected the situation. The dining room was not full, so the mistake seemed unjustified. This was a return trip and I eat here if I am in Ashland. I will come again.

Visited July 2013
“Great”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I just stopped by to look around in the store. The merchandise was good. The bathrooms were decent. When we asked for an unsweetened iced tea to go (which isn't a normal request) the manager came over to help work the cash register. Overall, it was a great experience! It would be nice to come back again sometime and actually have some food!

• Visited July 2013
Naples, Florida
“I love this chain resturant”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

On our way from New Jersey to visit an old friend in North Carolina we stopped in for a meal and some rest. It was twelve-ish but my wife and I were in the mood for breakfast. We both had their classic breakfast which consisted of two eggs, bacon, potato casserole, biscuits and gravy. Oh yes there was grits as well but we're not grits people. Sorry Cracker Barrel. A woman named "Love" was our waitress. She was friendly, fast with our meals and our coffee cups were never empty for very long. I've entered this place in my gps so I won't forget it on our next trip. Oh, I almost forgot my wife couldn't leave before purchasing a huge souvenir coffee mug.

• Visited June 2013
Murrells Inlet
“Old reliable”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

As always food was good , service was wonderful and prices reasonable. You can always count on cracker Barrel,

Visited April 2013

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!