All reviewsmiss marshacookiesbass pro shopthe breakfast areafront deskbreakfast ladygave everyoneasked howroom was cleankings dominionpool and hot tubbreakfast serviceone bedroom suitewaffleswould definitely stay here againmyrtle beachlate at night
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the people are nice but the pool is smaller than I intisapated, so when a carvan of kids checked in we new we where in trouble. The pool needs adult hours, it stays late I think 11 or so but these kids parents felt they could hog the pool all night. We went down at 10:30pm and they where still there, I mean I love kids but who wants to get in a small pool with 8-13 year old kids that are acting like they never have been in a indoor pool before. Parents teach your kids some cuth, seriously. I have never seen kids act so wild in a pool at that age. Anyway, besides the kiddy party the hotel is top notch.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Big rooms with comfortable beds; nice sized pool and hot tub; good variety of breakfast (included); large lobby with books, coffee and cookies 24/7; and very kind staff! Many brand new business going in all around this hotel, including restaurants. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank EastIowa
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Newer property in great condition. Staff was friendly and professional. Amenities were as good in person as advertised on web site. Complimentary breakfast had hot food and good variety, dining room attendant was on the ball with refills and cleanliness. Total atmosphere at this property is very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
1  Thank Armand C
CountryInnAshland, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ashland - Hanover, VA, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such kind words regarding your experience at out hotel in Hanover. We are glad to know that your expectations were met and we were able to provide you a memorable stay. We wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you again someday.

Cordially,

GM
Country Inn & Suites
Hanover, VA

Reviewed July 28, 2014

The hotel itself was clean and modern, and in a safe location. The room included breakfast, I had the sausage gravy and biscuits which were delicious. The hotel was also very quiet. The hotel staff were the kindest folks I have ever encountered when checking into a hotel, and I stay in hotels quite frequently. I highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2014

It is very refreshing to see a staff take as much pride in themselves, their hotel, and their presentation as much as they do at this hotel. It is also refreshing how they put the time in to remembering your name and treating you like you are an important part of not only their business, but their family too. I know this sounds like a lot of fluff and stuff, but let me tell you, these folks have guest services down!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business