All reviewsmiss marshacookiesbass pro shopthe breakfast areafront deskbreakfast ladygave everyoneasked howroom was cleankings dominionpool and hot tubbreakfast serviceone bedroom suitewaffleswould definitely stay here againmyrtle beachlate at night
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Newer property in great condition. Staff was friendly and professional. Amenities were as good in person as advertised on web site. Complimentary breakfast had hot food and good variety, dining room attendant was on the ball with refills and cleanliness. Total atmosphere at this property is very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
1  Thank Armand C
CountryInnAshland, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ashland - Hanover, VA, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such kind words regarding your experience at out hotel in Hanover. We are glad to know that your expectations were met and we were able to provide you a memorable stay. We wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you again someday.

Cordially,

GM
Country Inn & Suites
Hanover, VA

Reviewed July 28, 2014

The hotel itself was clean and modern, and in a safe location. The room included breakfast, I had the sausage gravy and biscuits which were delicious. The hotel was also very quiet. The hotel staff were the kindest folks I have ever encountered when checking into a hotel, and I stay in hotels quite frequently. I highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2014

It is very refreshing to see a staff take as much pride in themselves, their hotel, and their presentation as much as they do at this hotel. It is also refreshing how they put the time in to remembering your name and treating you like you are an important part of not only their business, but their family too. I know this sounds like a lot of fluff and stuff, but let me tell you, these folks have guest services down!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
1  Thank Roger H
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is a new hotel and the staff is excellent. Everything was perfect. Staff went above and beyond. We had a baby with a fever and they found us a med center and provided the phone number. We had a flat tire on the trip and they directed us to a tire center. They kept checking on us each day since we were having so many mishaps. Jonathan at the front desk was extremely helpful. Marsha took care of the continental breakfast and is an exceptional employee. Very kind and caring. Kids looked forward to seeing Miss Marsha each morning. Will definitely stay here again. You can walk to Bass Pro Shops from the hotel. Excellent location.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank lmfields
CountryInnAshland, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ashland - Hanover, VA, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I'm glad to hear Jonathan and the rest of the staff were helpfully and accommodating during your visit to the Ashland area. I'm sorry to hear you had some vehicle issues that very quickly fixed and were able to enjoy the rest of your vacation. Thank you for your business and we look forward to hosting you again someday!

Country Inn - Hanover, VA

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was by far one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. The staff were lovely, the room was fabulous and spotless as well as the whole hotel. Complimentary breakfast was plentiful and a good variety. Special mention to Jonathan at front desk as well as Marsha at breakfast both were very very nice and helpful. This hotel is a block from I-95 just north of Richmond, VA and I believe is about 3 years old. It has a homely feel but modern. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. 10 out of 10.

Room Tip: We got a king room and it was just fabulous but I am sure any room in this hotel would be terrific.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple