All reviews miss marsha cookies bass pro shop the breakfast area front desk breakfast lady gave everyone asked how room was clean kings dominion pool and hot tub breakfast service one bedroom suite waffles would definitely stay here again myrtle beach late at night
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Great Place to stay, Clean Rooms, Friendly staff. Full buffet breakfast. Complimentary coffee and cookies.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Stayed for a couple nights with my family. Beautiful hotel!! CLEAN!! Staff was Very friendly!! Breakfast was good & kids LOVED the cookies!! Thank you for making our stay a GREAT one!! We def will be back!! The Taylors, NJ

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank mom2beautifulgirls
CountryInnAshland, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ashland - Hanover, VA, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Mrs. Taylor,

Thank you for your kind words, we hope you had a great time at the park and hope to see you again someday...On behalf of all of us at the Country Inn & Suites Hanover....Thank you for staying with us!!!

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Brand new hotel. Best: very comfortable bed, very clean, friendly staff. I had an very peaceful stay and the general manager was very helpful. Awesome bed! Not so great...the coffee.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SJGJ
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We stayed at this brand new Country Inn & Suites this past Friday after going to King's Dominion. The hotel is very convenient to the park (about 10 miles south on I-95) and also to interstate travelers. It appears that many of the issues noted in one of the first reviews (missing towel rack, etc.) have been addresses as we did not see any problems at all with the room. The beds were comfortable, it was quiet and the staff was great. The free breakfast is a nice touch. Nothing to dislike about this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thrillrider
CountryInnAshland, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ashland - Hanover, VA, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your feedback is very important to us. On behalf of myself and my entire staff I would like to extend a heartfelt appreciation for trying out the brand new Country Inn & Suites of Hanover, we hope to see you again someday when your travels bring you back to the area.

Cordially,

GM

Reviewed October 3, 2011

This is one of the best places that I have ever stayed in any state. We went to Kings Dominion sat-sun. I do not like the Hotels that are close to the park. This is a short drive from KD about 10 min. I will always stay here. The rooms are great. The Breakfast saved me $$. It was great plenty to pick from including eggs & waffles plus they have the norm & then a special. Our day was a Breakfast Fajita bar. For a family of four it saved us at least $35. on breakfast & thats a little low for some places. Even fast food is $20. The Hotel & all of the staff were fantastic. The rooms were large with flat screens. We had a 2 queen suite about $10 bucks more than a reg 2 queen.It is worth it. We had two TVs a couch, work desk & a bedroom door. The pool & hot tub were nice after a long day. The work out room was great. This Hotel is new. I hope the hotel owners keep it this way. My wife loved the free tea/coffee. They also have free books to read & if you dont finish you can take it with you & return to any Country Inn when you are done. I could go on & on. This is the place to stay. I booked online through this hotels own web site & saved money over the rate quoted over the phone. After ALL Tax etc our Suite was $95.Total for a Sat night in Sept. & we had the Free Breakfast. This is a full service Hotel.I am not sure why tripadvisor has it under B&B.

Room Tip: Get the SUITE 2 queens or 1 King only $10 bucks more & its worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Your feedback is truly appreciated, we thank you for choosing our hotel while visiting the Ashland area. We hope to see you again when your adventures bring you back to the area!

Thanks again!