“He was voted best pizza for 6yrs in a row for a reason”
Review of Pepicelli's Pizza

Pepicelli's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 92 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Daytona beach, fl
“He was voted best pizza for 6yrs in a row for a reason”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I travel, a lot. I was driving through on my way back to Florida so I stopped in for done local pizza and I was pleased with my decision. The pizza was simply fantastic. The cheese had a spectacular unique taste which accentuated the fabulous sauce he uses. It was nt oily, salty or overwhelming. Everything was cooked in harmony with the other ingredients. Each part of the pizza worked so well with the other. Im salivating thinking about it now. and the owner made my visit that much better by being friendly, attentive and respectful. I've never met such an interesting character, in all the good ways. And if you go here, which I highly highly recommend you do, ask him to let you try his homemade hot sauce. Its spicy but packed, slammed, exploding with all sports of flavor. It'll send your taste buds on a rollercoaster and you'll be begging for more.

2 Thank luckster14
Tom C, Owner at Pepicelli's Pizza, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
"Everything was cooked in harmony." What a great, glowing review! Thank you so much!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great meal after a long day of driving”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We had just driven up from Florida and were staying in Ashland overnight as a stop on our way back north. We just wanted a simple, quiet meal. We ordered a large pizza with extra cheese and a greek salad. We had it delivered to the hotel. The pizza was ontime and the deliverer was very polite. The person that took my order was very polite and got everything right. The salad was fabulous. Everything was wonderfully fresh. We had ordered it without onions and there were no onions on it at all. The pizza was great - the crust was perfect. I'm not sure that it was the best pizza that we ever had, but it was excellent. There was just the right amount of cheese on it and the cheeses used were very good.

Also, they had been considerate enough to include not only utensils but paper plates - a real plus.

If we stay in Ashland again, we will definitely be eating Pepicelli's pizza.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Dean M
Tom C, Owner at Pepicelli's Pizza, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dean, I am glad you enjoyed your meal and my staff handled the delivery perfectly! See you the next time you are in town!
Richmond, Virginia
“Decent take out pizza”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Picked up a few large pies on a Friday evening for dinner. Pizzas were good, nice portions of cheese and toppings. I would probably return of the manager/operator wasn't such a dick.

Ashland, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“rude service!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I've ordered from them a couple of times, and the service was fine before. The last few times I had called and they were not as friendly as before. Tonight when I called, one of the guys answered the phone, started taking my order and was nothing but rude. He bagan hurrying me through the phone call and would not listen to what I was trying to order. Instead of listening he kept pushing forward with his rude tone and said "I know I know I know" as if I was taking a while asking for a sub without cheese. That was the last straw and I will not be ordering from them again. Tonight, Dominoes received our business. And I will be telling my friends and family. Go to brick oven instead!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ashley N
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Pizza & Wings”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Sunday night. Noticed lots of orders going out. No other diners there. Tables hadn't been bussed and after mentioning this to the counter person they were quickly taken care of. Ordered hot wings and a 3 item pizza. No alcoholic beverages are offered. Wings arrived first, crisp, meaty, and fresh but drowned in Texas Pete. These would be considered mild in Buffalo, birthplace of chicken wings. Pizza was very thin with fresh chunky sauce and lots of cheese. Onions, mushrooms, and banana peppers were sparse. Ok for take out but these former western New Yorkers will keep looking for a pizza place to dine in.

• Visited November 2013