“The best PHO around”

Pho Bistro
Ranked #65 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I love the chicken pho in this restaurant. It is a comfortable homey place. The servers are good. It is a lot of good soup for not too much money. I go all the time, especially in the winter!

There are newer reviews for Pho Bistro

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Great food and service alongside with low price! Try their grilled pork dish. We also love their PHO. My kids visit this place every time they came back from college.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I stumbed upon this restaurant years ago... lost touch briefly when they moved, only to find out they moved to a better location down the street. The food is superb...I have my favorites; but, welcome the options and something new... a musts stop for me each week! Service is top notch...fast, attentive, and friendly. Prices are right on!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

My family and I came here for lunch. We had good homemade Thai food. Not a fancy place, however more important is that the menu selections were good and the prices were fair.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Good food. I love Thai. I had the beef vermicelli. Yummers.