“Good and quick!”

Add it.
Scotto's Rigatoni Grill
Ranked #166 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We love Scotto's! Its probably better than most "quick stop" Italian places; however, its not your "average" either. I'd put it in the middle between high quality and average.

I personally LOVE the tortellini carbonara! We eat there at least 1x mo.

There are newer reviews for Scotto's Rigatoni Grill

Reviewed February 20, 2013

If you live in Brambleton, it's OK, but I wouldn't drive there from outside the neighborhood. Average food; think Sbarro in a strip mall.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We used to go here more often but it's really not that great. The pizza is ok but don't bother with anything else. Salads are horrible, pastas are blah and boring, too salty. We decided last time that we would cross Scotto's off of our places to eat. There's better pizza at Rubinos, manhattan pizza, and if you want the best go to Fireworks in Leesburg.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We used to go to Scotto's more often than we do now - and that pretty much says it all. We can "take it or leave it." The food is ok but not, "oh, I'm in the mood for Scotto's tonight." The staff is friendly and the atmosphere clean and welcoming. We often order take out, but have eaten there with no complaints.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Normally I would never stray from Broadlands Brick Oven when it comes to pizza, calzones, and stromboli, but I decided to give another local spot a try based on a neighbor's recommendation. What a mistake!

We ordered two large pizzas, totaling about $32 (meat lovers and bianca). Needless to say, the cheese was practically non existent and the pizza flavor was bland overall. It was almost as if the pizza had been sitting in the box for hours, which was not the case. The pizzas were very thin with minimal toppings. I'd expect that from Dominos or Little Caesars, but not from a local Italian restaurant boasting "the real tast of Italy". I would have had a better pizza from Dominos for a third of the price.

Sad to say, especially about a local small business, extremely disappointed and will not be returning. In all fairness, the staff was very friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank Adamforpresident