“Best Chinese Food in the Ashburn Area!”
Review of Asian Spice Cafe

Asian Spice Cafe
Ranked #78 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: American
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Chinese Food in the Ashburn Area!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

If you are in the Ashburn area and in the mood for Chinese food, this is the place to get it. I have tried most of the items on the menu and it is all good. We normally get the crispy beef, orange chicken, generals chicken, combination lo mein, and sushi. They even have brown rice for the healthy nuts and dishes are msg free. Can't go wrong at this place. The only thing I would add to this place is delivery. For some reason they don't deliver.

• Visited July 2013

Ashburn, Virginia
“Pretty good”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I'm a huge fan of sushi and chinese food... Asia spice gives you both and its pretty good. I have had better and I've had worst! I love that its close, its not overpriced and its fairly quick!

Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Average food at above average prices”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Convenient to Brambleton if you have a craving for Asian food but not worth a drive from outside the neighborhood. The food was marginally above mall food court in quality.

Visited October 2012
“Our "go to" place for asian take-out.”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We go here at least twice a month, often more. My mom is a BIG fan of the crab rangoons and orders them everytime she visits. Everyone in our family has their menu fav. and the place never disappoints. SO grateful that we have a good asian place close to home... now if only they would deliver. : )

Visited January 2013
Frederick, MD
“good food if a little pricey”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We've been here a few times, and I've found the food fresh and tasty. Had the sushi for the first time over the weekend (salmon lovers plate) and I was floored at how fresh it was-- not what I was expecting at this little place! Not a cheap place but the food has been worth it in my opinion.

• Visited November 2012