“Great buffet”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2011

My family eats here most every weekend for the buffet. Great selection and taste!

Reviewed August 7, 2009

I go this restaurant pretty often. In the beginning, their food was plenty and delicious. Lately their lunch beffet choices became less and less. The other day I found a cockroach in my food. Yakkkkkkkk. They applolgied and offered me complementry dishes but I honestly can't eat there any more. I will never go back and will inform all my close friends to watch out this restaurant.

Reviewed August 6, 2009

I am an Indian food lover. I love to make it and I love to eat it. Banjara in Ashburn is one of our favorite local Indian restaurants. The Chicken Tikka Masala is delicious and they are more than happy to adjust the spice as requested. The lunch buffet offers a wide array of items from their menu and all are very tasty. The restaurant is also very kid friendly and has standard American fare on the kids menu.

Reviewed April 22, 2009

As an Indian, probably the worst Indian food I have ever had. It really is a shame since the ambiance and acreage of the restaurant was rather good. The food really was terrible. The problem seems to be very bad cooks. I ordered the Chicken Tikka Masala, the Lamb Vindaloo and the Dal Makhani. The food essentially was pre-boiled ingredients dropped into pre-prepared gravy. When one visits a restaurant and pays a premium for the food, one expects the food to be cooked for you. Not so much at Banjara. Please keep away from this restaurant if you can.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed April 9, 2009

I'm not an expert on Indian cuisine but I've enjoyed my trips to Banjara. The staff is friendly, the prices reasonable and the menu varied. Always fun to try something new. The lamb dishes are delicious

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook