“Good Local Pizza Parlor”
Review of Manhattan Pizza

Ranked #92 of 221 Restaurants in Ashburn
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We get take-out pizza from here every so often and have never been disappointed. Most recently my husband ordered on-line and put in a comment that we would be using a coupon. When I arrived to pick up our order I was given the full price of the two pizzas as my total. Once I handed the coupon to the clerk he adjusted the price. It was Friday evening and was quite busy with patrons in the restaurant and people picking up their to-go orders.

Our pizza was good and I'm sure we'll be back. Look for coupons in the flyers that come in the mail.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Fresh dough, great sauce generous amounts of toppings. We always go here for a really good pizza. We like it a lot.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was verbally abused by the owner in front of customers when inquiring about a restaurant.com voucher..stay away!!

1  Thank Joey9999_13
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Got a gift in the mail (after moving to my new house) for a free pizza from Manhattan Pizzeria...so this is a review for the Leesburg location. The pizza was very good!! A little on the greasy side... but come one, it's PIZZA. You're asking for it at that point.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

honest to goodness NY style pizza...love the crust...love the sauce...love the cheese...and love the fast delivery! oh yeah...LOVE the price!