“Always a great pizza and Philly Chicken Sanswich!”
Review of Manhattan Pizza

Ranked #126 of 209 Restaurants in Ashburn
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Sterling, Virginia
“Always a great pizza and Philly Chicken Sanswich!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Have been going to this place for years. One of the best Italian restaurants in Ashburn. I tried their pizza, sandwiches and salads. They all taste great and the restaurant staff is always cheerful.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Happy C

Northern Virginia
“Don't Believe the Hype...”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Small and crowded for a restaurant can be charming or... well, it can just be small and crowded. If I am not mistaken, Manhattan Pizza was the first Italin restaurant to open in Ashburn. In this case, first doesn't mean best. I try to be fair here. The management is nice, but the food is just not that good. The way some of the people rave about the place on TripAdvisor makes me think that someone is planting reviews. In a nanosecond, I can think of several places within five miles that have better pizza ( Pomodoro's, Sal's, Anthony's, Paisano's). The bread for sandwiches is not good, and the most unforgivable mistake of all - the sauce! The sauce brings down everything that it touches. Hey, to each his own, right? Somebody must like their food - just not me.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank irishfan73
Virginia
“Cannot Go Wrong...”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've had many pizza's and sandwiches here, and all have been very good. The restaurant itself is small, and I've only eaten their once. All other times have been delivery, and I've never had any problems with that part of their business. Accurate order and as hot as you want it to be. My only complaint about this place is their fries, which are horrible. If they made some fresh, steak cut fries, than I won't have any complaints at all.

• Visited November 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“Best Pizza Ever!!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I live a few minutes away from here and from the moment I found it, I have refused to each Pizza from a chain (Pizza Hut, Domino's, etc). The dough tastes home made and is light and airy, not to mention they have great salads and sandwiches. The little higher cost is well worth the better quality food.

• Visited December 2012
“Best Pizza Outside of My Beloved NJ”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Title says it all. This is the only pizza that I'll eat. Crust and spicing are perfect. Makes me feel I'm sitting at home with my family. Prices are creeping up due to the price of supplies but for me, good pizza has no price.

Visited November 2012