“Cannot Go Wrong...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Virginia
“Cannot Go Wrong...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've had many pizza's and sandwiches here, and all have been very good. The restaurant itself is small, and I've only eaten their once. All other times have been delivery, and I've never had any problems with that part of their business. Accurate order and as hot as you want it to be. My only complaint about this place is their fries, which are horrible. If they made some fresh, steak cut fries, than I won't have any complaints at all.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Ashburn, Virginia
“Best Pizza Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I live a few minutes away from here and from the moment I found it, I have refused to each Pizza from a chain (Pizza Hut, Domino's, etc). The dough tastes home made and is light and airy, not to mention they have great salads and sandwiches. The little higher cost is well worth the better quality food.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best Pizza Outside of My Beloved NJ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Title says it all. This is the only pizza that I'll eat. Crust and spicing are perfect. Makes me feel I'm sitting at home with my family. Prices are creeping up due to the price of supplies but for me, good pizza has no price.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Buffettbassman
Powhatan, Virginia
“Best Pizza in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you want really good, hand toosed, New York Style pizza go to Manhattan Pizza in Ashburn. The pizza is the best around. They crust is geat and the sauce is handmade. They also serve subs and other italian food, but the pizza is by far the best. Enjoy...

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Alexandria, Virginia
“Always looking for great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is by far my favorite pizza in the Ashburn area. Great food, great service, great location. Would definitely go back next time I'm in the area.

Visited October 2012