“Great value, great amenties” 4 of 5 bubbles

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
“Great value, great amenties”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Always a great place to stay. I learned how to make omelets here by watching Griselda during the complimentary breakfast! The location is convenient for Dulles travellers. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and it's nice to have a suite rather than just a room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We spent 10 nights and enjoyed most of our visit. The staff was pleasant and friendly, food was great, site was up to expectation. However, we had housekeeping & maintenance problems. Despite registering 2 adults and 3 children, we only had 3 sets of towels per day. After making 4 requests for more towels daily (and never received!), I gave up asking and just went to the desk for more. The 1st night we noticed there was no cold water in the bathroom sink. Maintenance promptly checked it and said a part was needed. Four days later, it was still not fixed and reported again. This was never fixed, and on our last night we had no cold water in either sink nor in the bathroom. We had to put ice in the bathtub to give our daughter a bath. When I told the desk as we checked out, I was told that they occasionally have to turn off the boiler because it is too noisy in the meeting room, and forget to turn it back on. Not sure how this creates no COLD water..... One last thing, we noticed broken glass in the ashtray on the entrance on the side of the building (where employees also park). After 4 days, we told the desk, and it was then removed. OTHER THAN THAT, we enjoyed our stay!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thanks for your review. I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry for all of the inconveniences you experienced during your time with us. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and your review will help us do just that. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance
Topsfield, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

Only Pros were morning breakfast and manager reception. complained to front desk several times about issues. They never addressed. Told me no manager on duty to talk to. Hotel room was dirty. Never got clean towels or glasses. Hotel was noisy with kids running hallways and hanging out in atrium until all hours. Will never stay again!!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Embassy Suites Dulles. My weekend events were in DC, so it was a little bit of a trek, but for the price and amenities, I didn't mind. There are lots of places to eat and shop within a few miles radius, but many places close early on the weekdays.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team
Euless, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stay at Embassy Suites at least once a month. This was my second stay at this location. Excellent check-in and check-out process. Excellent manager's reception. Nice pool. The furniture in the room is starting to show some age. Parking can be a challenge if you return after 8pm. The breakfast layout could be improved to allow for a more efficient flow.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the service and cleanliness of the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!
Midlothian, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

The hotel was everything you would expect of an Embassy Suites. The staff were very accommodating. I needed to get to and from the airport and the staff ensured the van took me and picked me up in a very timely manner. The omelet chef was all smiles and very friendly with all of the guests. You could tell she enjoyed her job. I will stay here again when flying out of Dulles.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
New York, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

From the quality and comfort of the guest room to the helpful staff and the beautiful atrium, I found this hotel to be everything a nice, affordable hotel should be! Could not imagine anything better.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Aloft Dulles Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun? Share your experiences!