“Very clean hotel and great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
GreenLeadersBronze level
Midlothian, United States
“Very clean hotel and great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The hotel was everything you would expect of an Embassy Suites. The staff were very accommodating. I needed to get to and from the airport and the staff ensured the van took me and picked me up in a very timely manner. The omelet chef was all smiles and very friendly with all of the guests. You could tell she enjoyed her job. I will stay here again when flying out of Dulles.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

From the quality and comfort of the guest room to the helpful staff and the beautiful atrium, I found this hotel to be everything a nice, affordable hotel should be! Could not imagine anything better.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business
Roscoe, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had a fantastic stay here. The hotel is so friendly and helpful when navigating the D.C. area. My family felt safe, the rooms were clean (spotless actually!), and the breakfast and snacking was as expected-delicious! The pool and hot tub were very clean and the towels were replenished consistently. My son actually told my daughter that were weren't staying at a hotel it was our home away from home. Thank you Embassy for giving my family a great get away-We always love staying at the Embassy Suites!

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the service and cleanliness of the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!
Arlington Heights, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I stay at this hotel annually and it keeps getting better. The variety of amenities, including complementary breakfast and manager's reception, and the pleasant staff make this a clean, professional hotel. With two-room suites, I felt an ease of "being at home" alongside a room equipped with an air of formality for meetings and informal business.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the staff we certainly appreciate your business.
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We used the "park/sleep/fly" accommodation offered by this hotel when we flew out of Dulles for a 2 week cruise. The hotel was top-notch in every aspect, including prompt and courteous shuttle service to and from the airport. We arrived back at Dulles about 8 pm, and it was great to spend the night at the hotel, rather than attempting a 3-hour drive home at night. The accommodations feature a full suite, with two rooms. The complementary breakfast was the best I've ever had at a chain hotel, to include all fresh-cooked items, including an omelet station.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Palmerton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The room and hotel are clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent with a great selection from omelets to oatmeal to fresh fruit. Only negative was the small coffee maker. Would have preferred a 4 cup coffee maker over the make one cup model.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We appreciate your positive comments and recommendation! I will certainly share your feedback with my Team and look forward to seeing you again in the future
Scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel while attending and volunteering at an event which was hosted there. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful to us and the event went off without a hitch.

The rooms are spacious and well-appointed, I found my bed very comfortable. The rooms and also the common areas feel very clean. I took advantage of the breakfast available each day, with a great selection of different foods available and a station where omelettes can be cooked to order.

I also used the hotel gym which had quality equipment in good condition and appeared well maintained. I did find it quite hot in there especially if you are doing any cardio but the air conditioning was operating so perhaps it is just a hot room. I've stayed in this hotel multiple times but have still to make it to the pools… next time!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your positive comments I am very happy we were able to meet your needs and look forward to seeing you again in the future and will have the pool and spa ready!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Aloft Dulles Airport North
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun? Share your experiences!