$142
$119
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
$107
GardenInn.com
$148
$139
$99
$89
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
$226
$175
$126
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$92
$78
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$82
$74
CandlewoodSuites
$80
$76
SuburbanHotels
All reviewsfull kitchencomplimentary breakfastbeer and wineindoor poolliving roomenjoyed my staysitting areawould stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelbeds were comfortablebusiness tripexcellent staygreat customer servicethe breakfast areayogurtshuttle servicedishwasher
Reviewed April 16, 2007

My family's home burned on 2/10 - Disaster services with our insurance company got us in the Homewood Suites so that we could all be together (2 teenage boys, an older teenage daughter, myself and our dog!). We were thrilled with the service, the patience with our devastation, our sometimes zombie-like appearance.

Everyone there was so personable, they treated us like family and they were our home for 10 days while we were displaced from our home and before we got into our 'semi permanent' residence.

Homewood was a joy, the food was excellent - and I had mouths to feed - just a couple of days and the breakfast/dinner staff knew us and took such good care of my boys!! It was so nice not having to worry about food when I had so much other to deal with.

The level of service, the management team, the wait staff, and all of the employees were aware of our needs and did anything they could to make our stay as comfortable as possible under our circumstances.

Thank God for the soft nerf darts and the indoor pool/jacuzzi - great way to work off some pent in teenager energy!

Thank you Homewood Suites, for your excellence in service and the caring shown to my family in our time of total devastation!

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank MDNoni
RicPomeroy, Managing Director at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2007

Good Day,

Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased to be able to help pick you up after the fire. Certainly feedback like yours is so helpful in recognizing and "Cheerleading" for our associates.

On behalf of GM Todd Patterson and his team, I thank you for your feedback and compliments.

I hope to see you and your family again - but this time on leisure!

Ric Pomeroy, CHS
Managing Director

Reviewed March 10, 2007

I stayed here on business in February and was so pleasantly surprised by what I found. I hadn't stayed at a Homewood Suites before, but the Embassy Suites next door was full so we stayed here (the two hotels are attached via an internal corridor)

My suite was very clean and the full kitchen was AWESOME! I can see why some guests stay there a YEAR or more. I was checked in by a very pleasant young lady named Amaris, and she even called me twn minutes after I arrived upstairs to make sure I was comfortable and see if I needed anything. She even used my name (which I appreciated and made me feel at home)

I will stay here again when my travels next take me to northern virginia

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank Hondo20132
Reviewed December 24, 2006

There was one big problem with this hotel: I was lost, around 12:30 at night--and NO ONE ANSWERED THE PHONE! Thank goodness I remembered it was next to the Embassy Suites, and someone there gave me directions. Then when I arrived--guess what--NO ONE AT THE DESK! I called the Embassy Suites, and they sent someone over to check me in.

Other than that. . the hotel was great, and I would stay there again. All the staff were friendly, the breakfast was fresh and tasty, the work out rooms were clean and had enough equipment and the rooms spacious with nice linens. It does appear that there is a strip mall wtih some restaurants opening up next door; otherwise, it is not walking distance to anything. This is also NOT at the airport; it's about 5 miles away.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family

Good Day,

Thank you for your honest feedback! My apologies that our team left the Reception Desk on "auto-pilot" for a few minutes. It is through comments like yours that we able to identify and address service issues as they arise.

I am pleased that overall, you enjoyed your visit.

Pn behalf of GM Todd Patterson and his team, I hope to see you back again soon.

Happy Holidays (Belated)

Ric Pomeroy, CHS
Managing Director

Reviewed December 28, 2005

Stayed at the Homewood Suites on Waxpool Road last week and was VERY impressed. The hotel (which is attached to and shares amenities with the Embassy Suites) was extremely clean (due in part to being relatively new) and just plain looked good. The staff were very helpful and accommodating - from the front desk to the breakfast/manager's reception. The breakfast was typical HS/Hampton-type fare, but presented nicely and again, the serving staff were very friendly and helpful. The evening manager's reception was nice - complimentary beverages, and light food - salad bar and roast beef with rice - not much selection, but it is free, and not too crowded. The server there was also very friendly. The rooms were good size, neatly laid out and as everything else appeared in the hotel, clean. The entire area is very expensive (hotel-wise), but I was able to secure a $129 rate mid-week - can't beat that! The location is decent - right off the freeway, and only a few minutes from Dulles. The only drawback I found with this hotel is that there is really nothing around within walking distance if you want to shop or get something to eat. If you have a car, then there's plenty within about a 3-mile radius, but if you're like I was and without a car, then the best bet is ordering in or grab something from the ES restaurant next door. Other pluses were the fitness centers - one in the HS with weights, and then one in the adjoining ES with treadmills and cycles. Each center had a big screen HDTV - great for watching/listening while working out. Finally, FREE high-speed internet access, and two business centers (one in HS, one in ES) with PCs, internet access, and printers. Figure if you stay here, get the complimentary items - hotel shuttle, breakfast, light dinner (M-Th), and internet access - you can save yourself about $40 or $50 per day. Factor that in with a good rate, and I'd be hard pressed NOT to stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: December 2005, traveled on business
7  Thank Travel_Reviewer20
Reviewed August 9, 2005

We stayed at the Homewood Suites near Dulles Airport on our trip to D.C. Even though it was a half hour out of the city, we needed a place large enough to accomodate 6 people. This hotel was perfect for us. Our two bedroom suite was spotless and with one king and 2 queen beds allowed us to all to sleep comfortably. The staff was very courteous and offered excellent advice on how to get into D.C. without driving. Due to the extreme hot weather, the outdoor pool was a great way to relax in the evening. There is also an indoor pool which is shared with the neighboring Embassy Suites. The evening reception was great. and the breakfast buffet offered enough variety for adults and kids.
The hotel itself seems alittle isolated and there are no resteraunts within walking distance. This was not a problem for us, but may be for business travelers. We did order pizza which was delivered promptly. I would not hesitate to recommend this Homewood Suites to anyone traveling to the D.C. area.

• Stayed: August 2005