Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
GardenInn.com
$159
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
$193
$159
$89
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
$331
$220
Travelocity
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
$154
$124
$101
ClarionHotels
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$73
$84
$155
$139
All reviewsfull kitchenlight dinneroutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfastbeer and winehome away from homerestaurants and shoppingliving roomenjoyed my stayrooms are cleanbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelnice staybreakfast was excellentyogurtwould stay againshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The staff at this hotel was very kind and helpful. They gave me a late checkout with no extra fees so my baby could finish her afternoon nap. The hotel was quiet and very clean and the blackout shades kept the room extremely dark for sleeping. Although the hot breakfast was lukewarm, the selection of food was nice and the eating area was well kept. I would stay here again, and next time bring a swimsuit to try out the pool!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kory D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

I will share your feedback with the team and we appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The hotel is nice, the staff is friendly, the rooms are comfortable, and clean. I would recommend to this hotel to my peers, family members, and friends. As a Hilton diamond member, I was recognized but had to as to VIP welcome package.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Excellent breakfast buffet with great service. Rooms are comfortable and service is good. Location is perfect for visiting family in the area. Convenient access to nearby outlet mall, Wegman's grocery, and several restaurants.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was nicely surprised by the spacious rooms and the comfort. I appreciate staying in a nice hotel that accepts pets. Staff was helpful and I loved the convenience of the hotel shuttle from the airport. It was a quick 15 minute ride from Dulles. I wish I had the opportunity to relax and stay longer. Great working air conditioner.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kory D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Shawn I first and foremost want to thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites. We realize you have so many other options, and can only appreciate that you chose to stay with us.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed at the Homewood Suites hotel in Ashburn Virginia while on a business trip. I was very impressed with the overall experience. Great food, friendly service, great shuttle services, and very nice clean hotel. Probably the best hotel stay I have ever had.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business