“Great food”

Paisano's
Ranked #82 of 227 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We went here before a hockey game in the rink right down the road. Very quick service. Good pizza, sandwiches, and calzones. Clean tables and friendly staff.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Fortunately for Paisano’s the food is good (when it is cooked right), but the restaurant suffers from complete mismanagement. They are so poor at the fundamentals of running a restaurant, such as; just getting the order correct; removing dishes from the table when patrons leave (I’ve been there when the dirty dishes stayed on the table the entire time we ate our dinner – and the staff was watching TV or just hanging out up front); when dishes are cleaned off the tables, the staff does not wipe down the tables or clean the floor. I continue to eat at Paisano’s because, as I said, when the food is done right it is very good. Their Stromboli’s and steak and cheese subs are good. But, when it’s wrong it’s a disaster. I ate there last week with three other people and the steak and cheese subs came out in record time but the Stromboli did not come out for another 10 minutes. I can’t stand it when a restaurant delivers half the food and the rest comes out as people are finishing up. When the Stromboli did finally arrive, it was not cooked in the middle and all the pepperoni was in one clump. Come on Paisono’s – fundamentals!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've eaten here on several occasions, but this restaurant has just been listed. They have a special that gets you a ten inch sub, fries and a drink for $8.99. My son and I used to split one for lunch, but if you're hungry you could do it yourself. I had a similar sandwich at a nearby restaurant that wasn't as good that cost more than $8.99 and did not include the soda and fries. One of my favorites is the sausage parmesan sub, packed with sausage and the sauce is fabulous. The staff is very nice. The food arrives fairly fast. Great food at slightly more than fast food prices. I love this place.