New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 6 Fun & Games in Ashburn
Sterling, Virginia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Good Beer, Good Food and a Movie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I tried this place out shortly after it opened and really enjoyed it. We have already planned to go back. Our waiter was great. Very attentive and quickly got in and out without disturbing the movie watching. They have a great Beer selection and the pretzel is awesome! I want to go back just for that pretzel! YUM! I had the pizza, which was very tasty and my boyfriend had a burger. the only thing I will say is that you have to remember that it is pretty dark in a theater and a burger can be a bit hard to eat when you cant see what you are doing/eating. We also liked that you could order tickets online and reserve your seat so that you don't have to rush to get there early for a good seat. You can also meet up before hand and enjoy some drinks in the bar area in the lobby before heading in to see your movie. We are excited to watch another movie here!

Visited August 2013

Reston, Virginia, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Good Idea, Bad Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I like the concept of eating dinner while watching a movie. My wife and I went. The food was good, the movie, well it was a movie, but the SERVICE WAS BAD. The system is that when you want a server to come, you place your paper in a slot like a flag. Well, the system didn't work. There were only 20 people in the theater for our movie, but it took 45 minutes to get a glass of water. I don't understand the problem.

Visited October 2013
Manassas, Virginia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great place to see a movie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Can't say how much I love this theater! Prices on par with "regular" theaters but the food/drinks are cheaper and the quality is much, much higher. So nice to sit down, have waiter service, etc. Clean (though I think it's pretty much brand new), even the bathrooms were relatively clean. Full bar, too.

As for food, we got the soft pretzel, super fresh, hot, and actually had a great flavor, even without the excellent mustard sauce and the queso. Also got a milkshake, which was good and the carnivore pizza. The cheese on the pizza was EXACTLY the way cheese should be, stringy, ooey, and gooey and they put a ton of toppings on. I liked that they let me get the kid's size milkshake. I'm lactose-intolerant and love milkshakes. An adult size one would have killed me but the kid size allowed me to enjoy without getting too sick.

Comfy seats, good food, great service, can't ask for better than that!

Visited September 2013
northern virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great idea and really good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

It's a movie theater with a full menu of tasty food AND a full bar! This place is great. The seats are comfy, the food is surprisingly good and the mojitos are fantastic. Our server, Matt, was very friendly, fast and knowledgable. We will definitely be back. They have theme nights too...I see an Animal House toga party on their calendar next week!

Visited July 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“4k Digital films and great local beer selection served to your seat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The films are in 4k. Large beer selection that is served to you in your seat. Decent American style food.
The seating are assigned and you pay at about 30min left of the movie.
The pizza wasn't bad and was a large portion. I could only eat half of it. This is my new favorite way to see a movie.

Visited August 2013