Review Highlights
Nice concept, good food but we prefer eating with the lights on

This cinena allows you to have dinner and watch a movie at the same time. A waitress comes in and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Enjoy1962
Basel, Switzerland
via mobile
Overall It’s Not Bad

We’ve been several times for movies here. We’ve also ordered food on certain visits. As I enjoy the... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2018
SoCalGeekinVA
Sterling, Virginia
via mobile

All reviews pizza dinner and a movie movie experience fried pickles food and drinks full menu star wars pre show the wait staff cell phone comfortable seats front row great movie glass of wine free refills love this place cookies
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I like the concept of eating dinner while watching a movie. My wife and I went. The food was good, the movie, well it was a movie, but the SERVICE WAS BAD. The system is that when you want a server to come, you place your paper in a slot like a flag. Well, the system didn't work. There were only 20 people in the theater for our movie, but it took 45 minutes to get a glass of water. I don't understand the problem.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Can't say how much I love this theater! Prices on par with "regular" theaters but the food/drinks are cheaper and the quality is much, much higher. So nice to sit down, have waiter service, etc. Clean (though I think it's pretty much brand new), even the bathrooms were relatively clean. Full bar, too.

As for food, we got the soft pretzel, super fresh, hot, and actually had a great flavor, even without the excellent mustard sauce and the queso. Also got a milkshake, which was good and the carnivore pizza. The cheese on the pizza was EXACTLY the way cheese should be, stringy, ooey, and gooey and they put a ton of toppings on. I liked that they let me get the kid's size milkshake. I'm lactose-intolerant and love milkshakes. An adult size one would have killed me but the kid size allowed me to enjoy without getting too sick.

Comfy seats, good food, great service, can't ask for better than that!

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed September 7, 2013

It's a movie theater with a full menu of tasty food AND a full bar! This place is great. The seats are comfy, the food is surprisingly good and the mojitos are fantastic. Our server, Matt, was very friendly, fast and knowledgable. We will definitely be back. They have theme nights too...I see an Animal House toga party on their calendar next week!

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The films are in 4k. Large beer selection that is served to you in your seat. Decent American style food.
The seating are assigned and you pay at about 30min left of the movie.
The pizza wasn't bad and was a large portion. I could only eat half of it. This is my new favorite way to see a movie.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We rarely go to the movies, but if I'm gonna go, then this is the most fun way. We would spend about the same amount or more doing dinner and a movie, but here, you can do dinner with the movie! The service is great, the food was yummy. We sat in the bar before our show and had a glass of wine - very nice! This was my second time, and the first was just as fun, only that time it was snacks and a movie - the bottomless bowl of popcorn and drinks. The theater chairs are comfortable, nice screen and sound, and spacious! We had to sit in the very front row the first time I went and it was fine, although I do admit I like sitting further back better. Fun place!

Date of experience: August 2013