“Very clean and professional”
Review of Passion Fin

Passion Fin
Ranked #5 of 221 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Tried it for lunch with a valpak coupon. No issues using coupon. Sushi was very fresh and nicely presented. Had a lunch special that would have been better if served with rice or seaweed side (12 pieces $16). Salad was acceptable. My wife had habatchi shrimp that she said was very good and not greasy. Much larger portion than expected. All in all very nice.

1  Thank Spur2012

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have been 3 times in the last 8 days. Once with just my wife for 7PM Saturday dinner, once with my wife and kids for 6:30 Saturday dinner, and once with business associates for noon lunch. It was great in every situation. We all loved the sushi - great presentation and fresh fish. The Hibachi platters were loved by my kids. The atmosphere is very nice for suburbia - almost metropolitan. It was always busy but never too loud. And, an Ashburn restaurant that takes reservations!!! Five stars

1  Thank LKYI3
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I went to the newly opened Passion Fin for sushi and had a wonderful experience. The atmosphere was perfect for an Asian style restaurant and the sushi was fresh and beautifully displayed. I especially enjoyed the empire roll which was served on a banana leaf. The service was fast and our waitress Alina was friendly and attentive. We will certainly be back!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Upscale but warm, meticulously clean, vibrant ambiance--cool bar. We wanted to try a new sushi place being disappointed with our experience in this geo area--BOOM! This place has it all. Sushi was fresh, generous, and beautifully presented by chef Jin. Service was impeccable--we were warmly greeted by manager Star and our server was perfectly attentive. Prices are very reasonable. We are anxious to go back for their "happy hour" specials and to try some of their other broad Asian menu items certain that they will be fantastic. Great find!

1  Thank DAVIDE777