“Stale and burnt food”

Add it.
Persis Indian Grill
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We visit this place just because it is close to work. The Tandoori is always burnt here, not sure if it is their Signature style. The so called Mutton curry, is hard to believe if it is Mutton. At times, I feel like picking and leaving the food, so that they cook it again, else I am worried they serve it again tomorrow. They charge under a different name on the credit card.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stumbled on this Indian by chance and very please with the outcome. The staff were very welcoming and genuine in their approach and willingness to appease my specific needs. The food was prompt and full of flavor as well as well prepared. This is not the place for a romantic dinner for two but a fantastic place for a social authentic Indian meal. I will be going back !